Toyota Parts Website is Now Terrible to Search? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just tried jumping on https://parts.toyota.com/ to grab some parts numbers and it seems they did an interface refresh and made the site terrible to search. Is that true or am I missing something? I was trying to pull up the part diagrams and can't seem to find them. It doesn't seem like there is a way to view assembly groups anymore (for example engine->cooling system) all the engine parts are just one long list of parts. Also for the land cruiser, only a 2wd option is available to select for the driveline.

How am I supposed to find part numbers anymore!?

ToyoDiy.com works great but as far as I know you will need an invitation to join from a current account holder.

Partsouq is easy, type in your VIN and all the parts for your model with diagrams will be available.

Partsouq is easy, type in your VIN and all the parts for your model with diagrams will be available.
Ah, nice. I've used them a bunch in the past for orders, but never realized I could look stuff up from there directly.

FWIW toyotapartsdeal also works well to find part numbers, IME.

The new interface is horrible. Some dealers still have the old one (parts.longotoyota.com)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom