For Sale Must Sell 1992 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 series VX LIMITED 4200cc Diesel RHD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD Today.
Thanks
5221hg5_20.jpeg
3042ned_20.jpeg
6875945_20.jpeg

Last edited:
What?! No third row seats?! Piece of s***.

Just kidding. That's a dream rig.

its stupid how cheap these are going for right now. JDM has plummeted because people have brought in s*** vehicles and sold them for cheap just to make a quick buck. Now the guys that have truly nice trucks are forced to low ball them in a s*** economy.
Bump for a nice truck

That is a nice looking rig!

I'm sure everyone probably knows this except me, but what's involved in bringing something like this into the US?

its stupid how cheap these are going for right now. JDM has plummeted because people have brought in **** vehicles and sold them for cheap just to make a quick buck. Now the guys that have truly nice trucks are forced to low ball them in a **** economy.
Bump for a nice truck

sigh...+1 brotha. :bang:

slow economy no doubt. buyers market i guess!

Woah that's a great looking rig! The underside looks brand new!
GLWS!

damn, nice ride for cheap.
something like that 3 years ago would have fetched $19K - $21K in a couple weeks, now you can't give it away.

Sent you a pm on the rig!

Im curious what it takes to import this into the states as well. Also being the dummy I am, what is BEB's?

Big End Bearings (rod bottom bearings) - Toyota used a poor quality bearing in the HDT engines in the early years.
Can not be imported to the states unless as a kit vehicle.

sucks Jason, that is one sweet ride. you are going to miss it.

if i didn't already have 5 cruisers i would be all over it.

good luck on the sale.
Wayne

I should tell my cousin in BC to buy it and register it! Then I'll just "house" it down in the States for the next 7 years! Ugh, I want this so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom