McGuire's '87 FJ60 Build: SOA/ 12H-T swap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good to meet you yesterday bro! That diesel sure does look good man!

Hey thanks Josh and likewise! I dig the classic look of your rig, keep it up!

The ol girl just rolled 270,000 on the clock...
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1432219205.646209.jpg

Here are some pics from our trip so far:
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1432219239.346035.jpg

Had to be a tourist and check out the Grand Canyon, it was awesome:
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1432219355.352084.jpg

We are going to be passing through mammoth lakes, Utah, and Colorado on the way back (June 2nd-7th) so if anyone wants to wheel let me know! I'd like to hit up the Alpine loop in CO.

To keep it tech, the 2f did surprisingly well despite sucking gas. Just makes me want to swap the 12h-t in that much more...

Epic trip! Sedona is my favorite place out west! See any California Condors? Theres a bunch more of them now than the last time i was there.

Epic trip! Sedona is my favorite place out west! See any California Condors? Theres a bunch more of them now than the last time i was there.

Ya it was a super cool town/ area. And aren't those buzzards? I'm sure I saw a few on the side of the road lol. Honestly all we have seen for the past 1,500 miles are tumble weeds and sand... The trip back will be better going through the rockies.

Hope you're not the one taking the pic of the speedo son. Keep those hands at 10 & 2 :). Enjoy!

Come on dad, i've learned from the best!

Had some fun in Angelas National Forest today. I could have explored more if only gas wasn't $4.30 here in California... Pics:
IMG_1781.jpg
IMG_1759.jpg
IMG_1818.jpg

IMG_1791.jpg
IMG_1776.jpg

There were a few sections were I was on 3 tires, pretty fun trail!

I remember when I was stationed in Kalifornia, gas was just hitting $2.5 a gallon and people were freaking out. Great pics MJ.

Ya I cannot believe how expensive it is! The sad thing is diesel is $3, and my 12h-t is in the barn collecting dust... There are lots of really cool places to explore out here though.

If you stroll through Western WY, I'll buy dinner. Oh and unleaded is 2.44 and diesel is 2.71 here.

J

I will take you up on that if we go that far north! And I like those numbers:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom