Lets see some pics of your FJ Cruisers (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Always love sharing
image.jpg

New school Old school, love it!!

... and MetalTech sliders that I was going to put on before I got hit.

Before

Ouch by Dustin Wince, on Flickr

Nice upgrades, but there are already sliders on it in the before post. Did you swap out sliders (and why?) or were they installed before the pic was taken?

Nice upgrades, but there are already sliders on it in the before post. Did you swap out sliders (and why?) or were they installed before the pic was taken?

The ones in the first pic are the TRD ones that came with it from the factory. I didnt like how they were tucked under the body and couldnt be used as a step. The metal tech ones look nicer, are stronger, and I can use them as a step.

Man, that is one nice looking trail teams. I really wish I would've gotten one of the '08 TT's, but I got my FJ before the came out. Very clean and well put together, the wreck transformed your rig! haha

^Nice pic!

Man, that is one nice looking trail teams. I really wish I would've gotten one of the '08 TT's, but I got my FJ before the came out. Very clean and well put together, the wreck transformed your rig! haha

I actually wanted an 08 TT first, then a 2011 Army Green TT, but they gave me a good deal on this one. Its funny because the day I got hit I was actually going to order the bumper. Then Insurance covered about half of it, and the Expo One washer bottle.

Here is some pics of my 74 FJ40 I restored about 10 years ago. Working on restoring a rolled 76 FJ40. Always open to suggestions. Checkout my album for current pics of the 76 FJ40.

Oh man, 10 years and nobody ever told you that the bezel is upside down.

A 74 landcruiser is an FJ its an FJ 40. So why isn't this a forum to post pictures of an FJ40. Thanks for telling the bezel was upside down looks the same to me either way but ill take your word on it. Not being smart just not clear what this forum is.

A 74 landcruiser is an FJ its an FJ 40. So why isn't this a forum to post pictures of an FJ40. Thanks for telling the bezel was upside down looks the same to me either way but ill take your word on it. Not being smart just not clear what this forum is.

This thread is meant for FJ Cruisers not FJ40 Landcruisers. No complaints here. Good looking 40!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom