July-August 2016 Wheeling Trip Ideas? (1 Viewer)

Where to go?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I actually had a stiffie at the thought of catching you in my lap as you death rolled down the hill

Agree with Mark, glad to say I did it. Don't want to do it again.

Agree with John he took us everywhere we didn't want to go.

Agree with Conner, that's how I see time with Mark as well.

Ron called me today to ask why I put money in his drop box.
I told him it was for my time spent there & I never could catch anyone at the office. He was very happy to know I paid & thanked me for my honesty repeatedly. He said so many people just skip out on him. He really needs a better method of keeping track.

Lol, that's pretty bad when you're calling to thank people for actually paying....

Yeah...I thought by putting my name & phone # on the paper that he would link it to my sign in & know what's up.
I understand he doesn't know me as part of our group by my name.
Interesting that he didn't find it till a week later & had no idea what it was for. He called because they're doing a week long canoe trip & he thought it was for a deposit for that trip & it was too much and too late to reserve a spot.
I think he drinks...

I know that spot I've passengered down that proving grounds hill as Bill followed some MO guys there once, thought for sure we'd endo or I'd have heart attack I told him I would not personally be a part of that trail again

Mrs x

Conner & John had no problems with it. Mark & I made it but not nearly as graceful or struggle free.
Mark had the 40 hopping all 4 wheels off the ground & bouncing side to side like nothing I've ever seen before. The mini was not liking it much better if any better. But I couldn't see it. I gotta learn how to do those loose climbs without looking like I've never seen an off road truck before.

image.jpeg

Thanks! All fixed up. 36307 fell in. Glad I took it apart though. Couple lose bolts to the adapter and there was some metal chunks I pulled out. Back together and ready to go back into the truck.

I do hate it when my 36307 falls in.
I mean, we all know how painful that can be!

Sounds like everyone is getting fixed up and/or redesigned and rebuilt for the S.D. journey.
I'm totes excited to see what all S been done & see it all in action!!!!

That's all spider pig needed!

I did all the suspension, brakes & greased the bearings on mine when I got it. I am putting together a spare tire before this trip.

Tony, when you put your spare together I recommend following either of these two methods. They have always worked well for the majority of our group.
construction-types1.jpg

This is Tony and Mark's fault. More Tony's because he had to boast about his gas mileage while towing and made me realize that I'm in my big ol' ford chugging away at 62 and he's blasting down the road getting better mileage then me...

Made good time, 'bout 14 hours from Denver to Palos but as previously stated, Nebraska sucks ass.

So excited!

53878.jpeg

Man tonys even more fxxxing hardcore, hes making his own spare tires now!!!

Brian: tonys truck also weighs a 1/3 of what the 80 does!! I like that color!

Thanks Rome. I think I'll go the radial route. Im a tv repair man, I have an awesome set of tools!

Yes Bry. My trailer is small and my mini is mini and light. But you can go faster, quicker and I bet you still get better milage.
Also note I has the trd exhaust & intake which does boost mpg.