Iron Man vs OME Dakar... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@VX 12HT
Is King only building OME's coils or are there a certain amount of leaf packs built there? I noticed that on EBAY.AU Dakar springs are being sold from the Seattle location to Australian buyers.
From a long association with Kaymar I understand that import taxes highly favor exporters and manufacturers are encouraged to
build in country for in country sales. Citizens of the US are not typically taxed import duties on products we import for our personal use.
The import laws are designed more to address commercial and resale use

Ok looks like I will need the shackle bushings also. And it looks like there is no sleeve between the bushing and the bolt. So the bushings have been taking the full weight of the truck and every bump it hits. This is the front driver's side
1472418446557-432006125.jpg
1472418526645-342716562.jpg

Last edited:
Well I'm having trouble posting pics from phone. The other misaligned one is the rear

Last edited:
Don't know why it posted the same pics over and over???

EDIT: fixed it

Last edited:
@VX 12HT
Is King only building OME's coils or are there a certain amount of leaf packs built there? I noticed that on EBAY.AU Dakar springs are being sold from the Seattle location to Australian buyers.
From a long association with Kaymar I understand that import taxes highly favor exporters and manufacturers are encouraged to
build in country for in country sales. Citizens of the US are not typically taxed import duties on products we import for our personal use.
The import laws are designed more to address commercial and resale use

as far as i'm aware only the coils by kings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom