Intrest in Club and 2016 Activities (1 Viewer)

Who, among our members, knows other toyota owners who have shown interest in the club.

• I know 3+ people interested

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I know 1 or 2 that may be interested

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don't know anyone intersted

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I am not a member but I live in Northern Colorado and am interested in the club

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SmokingRocks

hopelessly addicted to Cruisers
Threads
Hey everyone, hope your early February is going well!

In order to project our growth for this year I have a couple questions which will be showing up here. In this thread I am wondering who among our members knows other toyota owners who have shown interest in the club.

sounds like Johnathan has experianced a lot of interest from the toyota owning college crowd. Not sure if thats a good or bad thing haha

I am interested but Wednesday nights are not good for me. I would definitely be up for trail runs though.

Great! Well we would love to have both of you at our meetings if possible, and on the trails for sure. Our next meeting will be at Peterson Toyota in Fort Collins at 6:00pm next Wednesday 2/24/16.

We have a very active facebook page here:

I know that many people do not use FB so we make a good effort to post all relevant info here as well.

Great! Well we would love to have both of you at our meetings if possible, and on the trails for sure. Our next meeting will be at Peterson Toyota in Fort Collins at 6:00pm next Wednesday 2/24/16.

We have a very active facebook page here:

I know that many people do not use FB so we make a good effort to post all relevant info here as well.

I appreciate it, I do not like FB too much...

Pablo, you going to make it to the meeting tomorrow??

I saw that you're signed up for the RS ghost town ride. I was late on the draw on that one. Damn.

Unfortunately no. My wife and I have a class on Wednesdays until mid-March. So I should be able to make the March meeting. Ghost Town trip - hopefully the 40 will be finished by then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom