I forsee.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

six more days until the start of the Chicago Auto Show...

Will the Orion work?

Is the bezel on the right way?

Can I swap in the 80series locking diff?.......

Is this for the new FJ? It gets its own forum? s*** does this mean I have to go buy one.

Well I just got a call from my dealer, says they just got a pic of what it looks likes in production form..........I am heading there in a bit, so we will see, I suspect its really just the concept pic they have...........but maybe not.

Are you back yet John??

it's own forum and it's not even out... Wife did say she would drive one though, and we need another 4x4

I'm hoping it turns out well so I can make it a DD.

I have mixed feelings about all this. I WANT to see it and I WANT it to be good :bounce: , but logic says this may be one big disappointment.

If it does suck, I dont want someone pulling up to me and my 80 saying "Hey, I got a Cruiser too!" :rolleyes:

Landpimp said:
Well I just got a call from my dealer, says they just got a pic of what it looks likes in production form..........I am heading there in a bit, so we will see, I suspect its really just the concept pic they have...........but maybe not.

Welll??? :tapping foot: :looking at watch:

god man, where are the PICS

i hope it still has those same funky tires, they looked like they had some pretty good bite on them

My sales guy in AZ said we know more than they do at this point. I'll be in to have a look as soon as they arrive.

qoute: "There is more info released to the public than the dealers right now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom