Hashbrowns (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd eat it. But I wouldn't call 'em hash browns. Is all's I'm sayin'.

Dearest Dieseldope,
I agree and those are similar to what I am suggesting are included in the descriptive envelope of the term hashbrowns. The size of the cubes I am talking about is less varied, smaller, and more uniform in shape.
(preemptive return:flipoff2:)

Dearest Dieseldope,
I agree and those are similar to what I am suggesting are included in the descriptive envelope of the term hashbrowns. The size of the cubes I am talking about is less varied, smaller, and more uniform in shape.
(preemptive return:flipoff2:)

Only you appear to be outnumbered in your estimation of what constitutes a "hash brown". And wiki don't count.

(resumptive return :flipoff2:)

love me some hash browns, add some cheese lots of tabasco, maybe some mushrooms.... mmmm yummy. to make em even better mix with 2 eggs over medium.

good to see I haven't missed any new developments in the potato world :hillbilly:

Run potato through large holed cheese grater, heat oil in pan or flat top, prefer cast iron skillet on my coleman stove, cook till brown and all the loving goodness comes out and the kid says daddy are those done, serve, eat, relax, fish, swim, hunt, drink, whatever, just eat and be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom