*FREE* stuff for local pick up - Anything and everything goes (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It has been leak free while storing in the garage. Probably a good idea to have it tested prior to install.
Won’t let me pm you where u located?

FZJ80 radiator hoses. They were removed from my 80 and used as spares.

rad_hoses.jpg

Does anyone want a ticket to Overland Expo West for a Saturday for free? I originally going to go but I can't anymore. The website said that I can transfer my ticket to another person. PM me if you're interested, first person will get it.

I've got some things in my way, up for grabs in Tucson.

3 Lightforce 240 Blitz reflector housings with four clear lenses and four amber lenses, great condition

1 Dorman 603-001 universal coolant reservoir, new never used

1 soft acoustic guitar case, made of hemp, new never used

IMG_1797.jpg

IMG_1796.jpg

IMG_1798.jpg

Double post, sorry!

I've got some things in my way, up for grabs.

3 Lightforce 240 Blitz reflector housings with four clear lenses and four amber lenses

1 Dorman 603-001 universal coolant reservoir, new never used

1 soft acoustic guitar case, made of hemp
Guitar case doubles as a gun case!

I’ve been meaning to give theses away since 2020, when I sold the 80. They should be good hanging in the garage this whole time. I’m on Greenfield and Ocotillo is Gilbert. If it’s worth your time, PM me and I’ll share my address for pickup.
IMG_4331.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve been meaning to give theses away since 2020, when I sold the 80. They should be good hanging in the garage this whole time. I’m on Greenfield and Ocotillo is Gilbert. If it’s worth your time, PM me and I’ll share my address for pickup.View attachment 3336015
pm'd

IMG_5730.jpeg

Anyone want a couple of non-OEM 100 CVs? I think they’re ok, they’ve been in the garage for so long I’ve forgotten why I kept them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom