*FREE* stuff for local pick up - Anything and everything goes (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Still trying to find a home for these....
Newly rebuilt transfer case from a 2001 4runner and both drivelines (also recently refurbished). I would hate to end up
hauling to the scrap yard.
DSC_0469.JPG
DSC_0470.JPG

Still trying to find a home for these....
Newly rebuilt transfer case from a 2001 4runner and both drivelines (also recently refurbished). I would hate to end up
hauling to the scrap yard.View attachment 3341319View attachment 3341320
That stuff is way too valuable to a yet undiscovered person in need to allow it to go to the scrap yard. I'll post up on a couple other forums that this needs to go to a good home.

@Cruiserhiggs don't you know a buncha 4Runner guys? Remember seeing a bunch at your BBQ a few weeks back,

These are pretty much new old stock. Non smoking, no cooties. OR does anyone know a vet that can use these?
20230703_064021.jpg
et trust the main
stram options
20230703_064241.jpg

20230703_064046.jpg

Last edited:
Looking to pay it forward.

I have the following available to a good home.

Interstate 31M-AGM battery. Prior to putting it on the charger it read 12.7 volts.

View attachment 3386467

Also, I have a front driveshaft from my 94 Land Cruiser that was replaced by a Tom Wood DS.

View attachment 3386468

Come get them, located in Gilbert.
Scott, is that deep cycle or cranking battery? I need one for the winch on my car hauler. I also should have a spare DS for my Cummins swap……

Scott, is that deep cycle or cranking battery? I need one for the winch on my car hauler. I also should have a spare DS for my Cummins swap……
It is a Marine deep cycle but the battery and DS are gone. But I might be able to get you another deep cycle battery.

Full/Double air mattress with built in pump. Inflates to a thickness of box spring and mattress height.
Central & McDowell in phx

air mattress.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom