FREE Ham Radio Class January 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
FREE Ham Radio Technician Class -
The Northern Colorado Amateur Radio Club will be holding a FREE class to help you get your Technican Ham Radio License. The 2-day class will be all day on Saturday, Jan 9th & 16th. The NCARC HamFest is the following Saturday (Jan 23rd) where you can take the test to get your license. as well as attend ham radio related seminars and flee market. Spaces in the class are filling up fast!
If you're interested, send an email to secretary@ncarc.net to sign up!

The Northern Colorado Amateur Radio Club will be holding a FREE class to help you get your Technican Ham Radio License. The 2-day class will be all day on Saturday, Jan 9th & 16th. The NCARC HamFest is the following Saturday (Jan 23rd) where you can take the test to get your license. as well as attend ham radio related seminars and flee market. Spaces in the class are filling up fast!

Thank you! Where will the classes be held?

I have signed up, will miss this weekend but will be there the following weekend. I also have the ARRL 6th edition study guide and will be doing my own studying.

Once I have my license I will lend out the ARRL book to any member in the club who would like to get their license.

They put on a great class! Thank you again for posting this.

The Northern Colorado Ameture Radio Club is hosting two tests this Saturday for Technician level licensure. Info here: Hamfest 2016 | Northern Colorado Amateur Radio Club Bob and I are going to test, others are encouraged. Elected tail gunners and leaders are required to have HAM Tech licenses at least. The test isn't hard, if you practice the test enough you can pass. Give it s a shot!

Practice test (these are the actual questions) can be found on-line here:

AA9PW FCC Exam Practice » Amateur Radio Exam Practice
HamExam.org: Free Amateur Radio Practice Tests with Flash Cards
Practice Amateur Radio Exams by QRZ.COM
Ham Radio License Practice Exams - Practice Real Ham Radio Exams online!
HamTestOnline - Ham Radio Exam Courses and Practice Tests

It is very possible to memorize the questions and answers then pass the test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom