Forum Members Front Bumpers (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry for being off topic...

What size is your wheels? 15" or 16"? I've been looking for them a looooooooong time. I like the offset.
I didn't realize that the question was for me when I read it before.:hillbilly:

I'm afraid that I don't know what those wheels are as they came when I picked up the vehicle and there's nothing on them that indicates what they are. They are 16" though.

I just trashed one of my new-to-me tires today (having it cut by rubbing against a curb). I'm on a hunt for another identical one (Bridgestone Dueller AT).

A friend of mine's truck w/ his custom made bumper. Doesn't look too bad, does it? With HS9500 Warn winch.

Is your friend located in Japan?

Mot;)

Is your friend located in Japan?

Mot;)

Good observation. :)

Yes, he owns import/export auto parts business and flies back and forth a lot between Thailand and Japan. I was going to order some JDM parts from him for my Cruiser but am broke now.

Have to wait longer I think. :( :cheers:

My Desert Stormer bumber, built in Worcester ZA.

100_7048.jpg
100_7193.jpg

I didn't realize that the question was for me when I read it before.:hillbilly:

I'm afraid that I don't know what those wheels are as they came when I picked up the vehicle and there's nothing on them that indicates what they are. They are 16" though.

Mot;)

Whenever you want to get rid of them, let me know. :)

my mistake, just had your logo on it. I corrected the previous post. Also thanks for those OME shock bushings last week.
Ali

Still in process and before grinding. Outside tips will come up towards the flares and tubing for the headlight savers.
DCP04033.JPG
DCP04034.JPG

Here is mine. No paint yet. Built by Ground Pounder Fab (Local Hampton Fab shop). It will fit a winch when I trim the under grille trim piece. I plan on putting the tag on a hinge, and catch. It will cover a Hawse fairlead.

Updated pics! Now painted, and the lower grille cut to fit a generic winch. I also had to put a universal trans cooler on for winch clearance too. Not what I originally wanted to do, but...
7X series 002.jpg
7X series 005.jpg
7X series 049.jpg

Last edited:
Here is mine, custom built by SROR. 2" tube, .120 wall, about to get painted black.
Tuber Bumper Full.jpg
Tube Bumper Side.jpg
Tube Bumper Distance.jpg

Here's mine:

fbumper.jpg

Regards

Alvaro

finally got my ARB winch bumper. just wanted to show some pics. still needs a winch/fairlead, shackles, tow hooks, and sliders but you gotta start somewhere, i guess.
-blumer
ARB 002-1.jpg
ARB 004-1.jpg
ARB 005-1.jpg

JFZ80's bumper. mine is same ARB model just in a black color.
URE 5_16_08 021 (Medium).jpg

Last edited:
'96 LX450 needs 'single hoop' bumper

wow....i'm having a hard time finding a single hoop bumper like a tjm or slee. i'm gonna try to attach photos of a few that i like that were posted on this forum.

in researching, i thought the tjm 't-17' had a hoop, then i see a picture where it doesn't. looks like slee has one (sof1022) but i couldn't find it on their website. absolutely don't want more than one hoop - just a personal preference. also, no winch needed.

ideally, i'd find a used one that someone wants to get rid of. otherwise, will buy a new one, probably from someone that has it in stock and can ship quickly (tjm website said '12 weeks shipping'(??)...)

thanks in advance....mike upton
frontafter.jpg
dsc06493-132_525.jpg

Homemade
IMGP1518.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom