For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Marc,
That thing has your name on it.
-Mike-

Marc,
That thing has your name on it.
-Mike-

Don't tempt me. Danise would be thrilled with the 3rd-row seating. The 3-point seat belts in the back seat would be great too.

What color curtains should I get for it?

-Marc

What color curtains should I get for it?

It will also have DS and PS front air bags.

As for the curtains, I wouldn't be a good source since I would have it repainted some pleasing color and would coordinate the new exterior and interior colors.

That hideous green would have to go though. :D

-Mike-

I used to love that green until I owned a '99 Taco that was that color. It would look dirty only a couple minutes after washing it. But now I take pride in how dirty my truck looks, so that color would accentuate the grunge.

'91 FJ80
170 k miles, Champagne, has 3rd row seats
"moved to Santa Fe and have too many cars."
$2700.
982-4344

'85 cruiser for $250

No affiliation, just saw it on craigslist, and figured someone may be interested.

"1985 Toyota Land Cruser for sale. tan with cloth interior. needs engine work and some body work but still runs and is street legal. 200k+ miles. MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!! $250 o.b.o. title in hand. If intersted call Mike 505-440-0612"

My wife already read me the riot act before I could even call.
http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/car/373339900.html

oh, and not sure if I am breaking some etiquette here as I am not a member of the club, so I apologize in advance.

oh, and not sure if I am breaking some etiquette here as I am not a member of the club, so I apologize in advance.

Shame, shame, shame. You need to fix that. :grinpimp: Oh, and welcome. :flipoff2:

This almost sounds like the FJ60 Jeff found awhile back.

would the power steering work on my 40?

It's possible. Mark W. did a write-up about it in Toyota Trails a few years ago. I'm running a FJ60 PS gear box, PS pump, steering shaft and column in mine. There are issues, but with enough time and money you can do anything. :grinpimp: It will not be a straight bolt in. Welding required.

Da'Rat

if you buy the fj60 for $250- I'll buy it off you for $300... as long as the body is clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom