For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a Nikko RC that ended back in my possession. I gave it to my little brother back in the early 90's. It's a blue "Gladiator" FJ40 4x4. Big enough to fit Barbie in the driver seat. Still have the original box.
Bought it from Toys R' Us. It still works good and has an extra battery. The controller antenna is broken.
We're trying to get rid of a lot of stuff and the kids seem to just demolish RC cars, so I'd like to see it go to a good home. Any decent offer gets it...

If you give me a day or so, I can try to get pictures posted.

dibbies on froggers RC, pending definition of 'decent offer'. I'll pm you...

Craigslist find: '91 FJ80
http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/car/382485202.html

>>>>>>>>> Toyota LandCruiser 4x4>>>>>& - $6300
Reply to: sale-382485202@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-07-26, 11:34AM MDT

This is a 1991 Toyota Land Cruiser 8 passenger that runs and drives great. It has 178000 miles but for a Cruiser its just getting broke in. These vehicles were made to last and are rare. Interior is gray cloth and it is fully loaded with sunroof, rear heat 4x4 that works great, and third row seats. Cruiser needs A/C recharged, cd player works when it feels like it, and there is a small power steering leak. It has been well taken care of and it runs great. Any questions please call 505-304-5544 or 864-7360. More pictures upon request.$6300 O.B.O.

I'm luck I already have a wagon. A FJ80 would be nice, in spite of what Dan thinks of the 3FE. :grinpimp:

FJ40 RC pictures

Some corrections, it will not fit a Barbie doll unless she doesn't have legs or you put her in the backseat, it is ONLY RWD, and the driver side front turn signal is missing... sorry, it's been a while since I had it out of the box.

And yes, that is a 12"x12" tile it is sitting on.

Also, I take no responsibility for the cheesy stickers, it came that way.
side-allparts.jpg
front.jpg
boxtop.jpg

Do both lockers work? How is the engine? What kind of mpg do you get? That could be a DD with the 4 cyl diesel...

Hey All,

My 'cruiser is still for sale and still in (well, near) Cruces.
New price: $5500 obo.

I'd like to sell it before I leave the state at the end of the month, so I'm getting 'motivated'. Drop me a line at ericanand at gmail dot com.

Oh, and here are some some photos I put up on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/10109791@N07/sets/72157600841936137/

-Eric

Set of 5 35/12.50/15 MTR's on new Black Steelies.

Hey there, I'm offering a nearly new set of Goodyear MTR's for 1k. The wheels are new never mounted 6 on 5.5 black steelies. The spare never touched the ground so I measured it's tread depth and verified that the other four have only .020 wear. PM if interested. Thanks, Chad.

Ultimate commutermobile FS:
1991 Civic, 150 k miles.
$1500
842-8049
Info posted on bulletin board at USNMFCU on Tennessee just north of Menaul.

A pre-mature heads up. I have a coworker with a 1975 FJ40. Actually, it's his wife's who bought it several years ago on a whim. I think she paid $500. He is going to get me more information and pictures. About all I know is it has a soft top and the engine is missing the head.

A pre-mature heads up. I have a coworker with a 1975 FJ40. Actually, it's his wife's who bought it several years ago on a whim. I think she paid $500. He is going to get me more information and pictures. About all I know is it has a soft top and the engine is missing the head.

i may be interested in that. i have a F and a 2F head. maybe i could get it running.:D

100 series FS

from Larry Gorman: Shawn, A friend of mine has this LC for sale, he said that it is just too big. Can you please post this to the HDLC list?

it's a 100 series.

http://tinyurl.com/2dhsrv

Let me run and get my checkbook - finally a place to put that $60K I had laying around.

i thought the same thing...this isn't the group for something that new...or w/ IFS.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom