Wanted FJ25 Transmission Gears and Synchros (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The 1961-1962 side shift 3 speed actually used the same 2nd gear (23T) as the 1963-1973 J30.

Part numbers:
FS10-33352 superseded to FS10-33301 superseded to 33304-61010.

Unfortunately, none of the gears or synchros are close to the FJ25 stuff.

Last edited:
If you go to Toyota DIY, you can reverse search by entering the part number. It will display whatever car (Toyota) that part was used in

If you go to Toyota DIY, you can reverse search by entering the part number. It will display whatever car (Toyota) that part was used in

Yea, I tried all the usual data sources. The issue is that this is a straight cut gear so it wouldn't have been used in any modern applications (1969 or newer electronic catalogs). It may have been used in industrial applications (I found reference the the synchros being used in forklifts), but I've also come up dry with Toyota Industrial.

Last edited:
None of the mentioned 10 digit part numbers are available at my (multi brand) forklift parts supplier. And they have a lot. (we own a forklift workshop so I can check very easy). Do you have the "new" 10 digit partnumbers of the FJ25 parts you need?

Foto 26-05-16 08 20 51.jpg

Free pail 'o tranny parts included with purchase of complete 25.........:grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom