february 11th meeting at gulches!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yep, i plan on being there at 10am..

sweet anybody else plan on being there at 10, I thought i had seen where a group was coming in around 1....but i could be seeing things

Is anyone going up Friday?
If not, I'll come up on Sat. also.
Let me know, I just don't want to be the only one there.

Lunch and meeting aroumd 1

I'm sleeping in tomorrow. I'll come that way when I darn well feel like it. Planning on bringing one of the girls. I plan on being lazy and just putt around and watch everyone break stuff.

How about a radio channel? Say channel 14. I think UC has been around for 14 years. Sounds like a good channel to be on.

Last edited:
I'm sleeping in tomorrow. I'll come that way when I darn well feel like it. Planning on bringing one of the girls. I plan on being lazy and just put around and watch everyone break stuff.

How about a radio channel? Say channel 14. I think UC has been around for 14 years. Sounds like a good channel to be on.

so we'll see you there about 3pm then :hillbilly:

I talked to Skip, There's no one staying in the cabin Sat. night, So I'll be in there. Sleeps 5 comfortably, will sleep 8. $35.00 a night.
Seeing as it's $10 a night (per tent) to camp and it's going to be COLD, I thought it was a no brainer.
Anyone else?
It has power and heat...

Anyone coming up from charleston? Ben Mara has front springs for me if they can come up via mud ship. JP you still bringing your set or no?

Anyone coming up from charleston? Ben Mara has front springs for me if they can come up via mud ship. JP you still bringing your set or no?

I'll bring what I got :beer:

I am, but I'm leaving early. 6 am.
If he can meet me, I have plenty of room.
Have him call me by 6.
843two seven 0 1 five 82

Leaving out in about 10 min. Haven't heard from Ben, yet. It's 5 after 6 now.

Had fun wheeling today great seeing you all again and meeting some of ya for the first time. I did not take too many pictures here are the only ones worth sharing.

I have higher resolution if anyone wants em just send me a PM.

The other Lenny in his 40

Img_0640.jpg

eh not the best picture.

Img_0641.jpg

Posing

Img_0651.jpg

Got a little damage on[STRIKE] I think "Bathtub"??[/STRIKE] "TNT" I scuffed up my bumper a little, tore off the mudflap and pancaked my exhaust.

Img_0639.jpg

Chloe and I had a blast!

Oh I also noticed while I was airing down my front driver's side tire that I need to replace my outer cv boot as its leaking.

-Lenny

Last edited:
Josie, Jessie and I had a great time. It was good to see everyone. I really enjoyed ripping my mudflap off though JP probably enjoyed his damage even more.

image-696531417.jpg

image-1759144913.jpg

image-4168092133.jpg

image-1084380257.jpg

Last edited:
Had a good time folks. THat was tnt where you busted your bumper. I tried blowing the horn at you guys yall rode right past a fun rock garden back there after that hill climb. I was down in the valley in rocker knocker. Ended up blowing my rear ring and pinion in the top part of shipwreck. Got it apart tonight and setting a new r&p on tommorow. SHould be good as new by tommorow night.

Had a blast and enjoyed meeting all you guys. I need to start saving money for some lockers. :p

Here is a pic of JP doing his thing:

JP.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom