Door open stop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Without having one too look at at the moment, isn't it just one of those rolled pin thingies?

I don't know. I don't have one to look at and the shop is asking me so they can do the front door seal and they don't want to break the plastic rod. So I figured someone on here knew. I can wait until I am home and look on my other truck if no one does.

Without having one too look at at the moment, isn't it just one of those rolled pin thingies?

Image might help ?

$_1.JPG

Dumb question, but is the pin on the door over open stop just something you can hammer out on the chassis side?
I just checked: it's a rolled pin you can just press out.

Bumping this back to life after 3 years ... my front pass side door is missing the interior stop or at least I'm assuming it is, it has been like this from when I purchased it. Can someone tell me what is missing here? I don't see anywhere for a pin to travel through and I would rather not disassemble the drivers side to compare.

20190826_143834[1].jpg

20190826_143839[2].jpg

Yours is busted, broken loose from inside the door. Just take the door card off and replace it. I have some for sale or check the parting out threads and grab one.

The door card is already removed in the picture so at this point is a very simple repair.

Cool. Just picked up the part needed from @slow95z.

On the body side does the pin just lift or punch out from underneath?

Guess I should check the bottom of the door for the broken off piece as well. Based on other things the PO did I will likely find it laying in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom