DOOR WONT OPEN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Passenger door worked fine except it wouldn’t lock. Opened from inside and outside but a friend closed it from the outside and now it won’t open. It’s not even all the way shut. I took the passenger seat out and took the door panel off to see what’s going on with the latch but it doesn’t seem to be a handle issue. Not sure where on the latch to move so it opens. Anyone have some insight?
IMG_5062.png
IMG_5061.png
IMG_5059.png
Video of latch

Passenger door worked fine except it wouldn’t lock. Opened from inside and outside but a friend closed it from the outside and now it won’t open. It’s not even all the way shut. I took the passenger seat out and took the door panel off to see what’s going on with the latch but it doesn’t seem to be a handle issue. Not sure where on the latch to move so it opens. Anyone have some insight?View attachment 3396573View attachment 3396574View attachment 3396575Video of latch
In your third pic, it looks like there is a linkage that is bent and possibly wedged next to the tip of a screw.

Also not sure what the empty "ring terminals" are in there. Those don't look like they should be there in that position, but it's been years since I've had one apart and I don't recall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom