Did Fj40 Land Cruiser's ever come with a rear bench seat? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hell no... Nothing like that would have come from Toyota anyway..

Well if I'm caught talking s***e again I might as well add further evidence against myself:
Seats.jpg

:beer:

duh........yes they have a rear forward facing bench........just not in the US and not many around the world....but they had em

Not in this country. Here's an LX rear seat.

View attachment 1031509

That would be sweet to score an LX rear seat.

What are the best options now - I have heard the rear seat from a Samurai works well? I think you will find that easier than the old Confer seat, yes?

The funny thing about the bj44/46 rear seat is that it gets registered as a 4 person making the total capacity 6!

Pete

Here is my favorite foward facing toyota bench ... From a very early fj43 that fully folds

Then the L package

And the 44/46 bench

View attachment 1031710 View attachment 1031711 View attachment 1031712 View attachment 1031713 View attachment 1031714

Hello Everyone,
Just saw these pictures for the first time. I was looking up rear seat options for my Fj40 but not finding too much. I currently run the two jumpers but the family thing is slowly taking effect.
Does anyone have a nice set up that they would like to share? I found a couple from Advanced Auto, Cool Cruisers and Manafre and all look very similar.
Thanks for the help.

I picked up a pair of Pajero third row seats. Forward facing seats that fold to the sides where jump seats live. No installed pics yet (or any time soon).

I have the one piece brown and off white stripe rear seat that folds forward out of a BJ44 in my BJ41. two adults can sit on it, or three children.

Hello Everyone,
Just saw these pictures for the first time. I was looking up rear seat options for my Fj40 but not finding too much. I currently run the two jumpers but the family thing is slowly taking effect.
Does anyone have a nice set up that they would like to share? I found a couple from Advanced Auto, Cool Cruisers and Manafre and all look very similar.
Thanks for the help.
Search "fold and tumble" and you'll find some options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom