David Harrison (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey gang,
For those of you who do not know David Harrison, he is one of the original crew that got this great club started. Always crack up when he starts to talk about the club and stories of GSMTR and rides. His wife, Lynn, has had a lot of health issues and she is not doing good at all right now. She is in ICU on a ventilator and struggling. Say a prayer for them both and let's get her thru this episode.

Thanks, Chuck

Make this a sticky please

Thanks Chuck for posting this. If not for David and Lynn there would not be an Upstate Cruisers. They both need all of our thoughts and prayers right now.

Absolutely. Thanks for letting us know Chuck.

Sorry to hear. I had lunch with David, Lyn, Alex, Alan and Capt Jim early this year. Certainly miss hanging out with the old crew.

Sorry to hear. I had lunch with David, Lyn, Alex, Alan and Capt Jim early this year. Certainly miss hanging out with the old crew.
I guess we just need to start "hanging out" again. I hear Aunt Sue's is now open for breakfast buffet on Saturdays. (hint, hint)

Thank you so much for your prayers and support. Lynn has been unresponsive for several days.
Today she came back a bit. Responded to me with opening her eyes and giving my hand a gentle squeeze.
BIG deal.
Long way to go and she is still gravely ill. BUT.....any way ya slice it today was a great day!
Love you guys and Lynn will be informed of the club's support tomorrow.
Ain't nuttin some old gear head Cruisers can't make happen.
Keep it up.

Thank you so much for your prayers and support. Lynn has been unresponsive for several days.
Today she came back a bit. Responded to me with opening her eyes and giving my hand a gentle squeeze.
BIG deal.
Long way to go and she is still gravely ill. BUT.....any way ya slice it today was a great day!
Love you guys and Lynn will be informed of the club's support tomorrow.
Ain't nuttin some old gear head Cruisers can't make happen.
Keep it up.
David you are one of the strongest people I know but I also know this is the hardest thing you could ever go thru. Please know that we are all here for you and Lynn. Whatever you need just say the word. Keep us posted as you have time. Marie and I will try to get over and see you soon. Love ya brother!!

David i will be up there next weekend. See ya then bud. Give her our best! Mike and family

Lynn is in a hospice room. Prayers needed for David and Lynn in this very tough time.

Lynn is in a hospice room. Prayers needed for David and Lynn in this very tough time.
This is just the worst news possible. Everyone please keep these wonderful people in your prayers.

That's our plan too Henry.

I might be able to join you, hopefully the all day meeting scheduled for tomorrow won't be as advertised!

Lynn passed away this morning around 4 am. Everyone please keep David in your thoughts and prayers.

Last edited:
Please post up details for the funeral if there is one and also if either flowers or some other demonstration of support is appropriate from the club.

Please post up details for the funeral if there is one and also if either flowers or some other demonstration of support is appropriate from the club.
David is home resting, I'll post here as soon as I hear more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom