Builds Cruisermatt's FJ62 Build-up (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I did all the lines myself and in steps so to many times redoing the brake pressure, the small lines are really cheap online so next time I wold buy them pre-build, with all the bending and trying to fit and forgetting the bolt before pressing the flange :flush:

But I am happy to see you are fixing it because over here rubber lines with a little crack or rust must be replaced at the road-check and I thought it is skipped in the usa road check because nobody mentions the brake-lines.

1987 Transfer case came in the mail from @tputterman, thanks again!

Time to get it cleaned and pepped to build onto the NP203 that should be here before the end of the year or early Janurary from @Lil'John.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1447948535.885128.jpg

And some parts came in, 4Runner wiper arms, washer pump, cap, and a new some light lens :)

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1447948942.170197.jpg

And I may be making a purchase soon that will warrant its own thread... It's a surprise :)

I ordered for a 1995 or 1996.. Don't remember exactly but it was definitely in that time bracket.

I don't know, haven't taken them out of the bags yet. We'll see I guess!

Aw hell I just checked the invoice, I ordered them from a 2007. Don't know what I was thinking. These things are sweet though, about to check to see if they fit or if I'll be returning them :) :(

Nope! Not even close. Listed in the Classifieds.

Just went to install my new washer pump and cap, the cap doesn't stay on the jar because it's too cracked, and the old pump works when bench tested :bang:

Ordered 1997 wiper arms, caps, and a new washer Jar. Might as well have a completely new washer jar :)

Can anyone think of why the pump wouldn't squirt fluid? The button on the wiper control stalk activates the wipers. Weird.

man, every time I check into your build there are a ton of new parts going in. Looking good.

I just can't seem to do anything once :doh:

Big surprise tomorrow night. Any guess besides @GLTHFJ60 (who I already told)?

Matt,

I would like to order the 1997 wiper arms and caps for my 60. What are the part numbers you used and website to order from please. I replaced the internal linkage but my wiper blades always skip when it rains everyday.

I like Toyotapartsdeal.com (formerly Toyota parts zone) or @beno.

Just order them for a 1997 4Runner, I don't know the part number off the top of my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom