"Cruiser Gold Rush" 2015: Back To Gold Lake For a Second Year! :NorCal: (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tamarack Lakes is an option. But not a lot of access to the shoreline to park rigs next to like Gold and Little Gold. Tamarak sure is nice though. This grassy area where I took the pic from was probably the widest open area, but it was real marshy/swampy

14705094745_0ed99cd9dc_h.jpg
It definitely is nice there, but it is quite different from Gold Lake. Anyway, we have plenty of options if this doesn't go exactly as planned.

How is it that they charge $225 to go somewhere that is free? Weird. I plan to arrive Thursday night at around midnight, if all goes well.

Someone should add the shirt link to the first post.

Pretty sure that includes three meals provided by the host...

Really targeted towards new tent customers, to get out and explore, who might not have the confidence to go it alone...

-A

Pretty sure that includes three meals provided by the host...

Really targeted towards new tent customers, to get out and explore, who might not have the confidence to go it alone...

-A

Hard to believe someone would drop $1000 on a tent without being proficient at the whole camping thing. But I'm sure it happens.

Hard to believe someone would drop $1000 on a tent without being proficient at the whole camping thing. But I'm sure it happens.

One word for you... Errr two words...Land Rover.

Maybe even more specific... SF Rover owners...

Im talking LR3 and newer here. Not old Defenders and 110's.

-A

Last edited:
My brother's biggest sale while working at RackNRoad was this lady who came in for a bike rack and left with a bike rack, roof bars, tepui tent, and a yeti cooler.... Plenty of ppl spend money like that.
And it was a rover lol
_20150604_152319.JPG

Must be a Father's day surprise gift. That tent will likely be used once and end up on CL,i will be waiting LOL.

Must be a Father's day surprise gift. That tent will likely be used once and end up on CL,i will be waiting LOL.
Well he sold it at least 4 months ago and I spotted it near my school a few weeks ago.... I don't think any of the gear has left the car OR even been used.

Added an attendance list to the first page. Let me know if anyone needs to be added, removed, or moved to a different category.

Added an attendance list to the first page. Let me know if anyone needs to be added, removed, or moved to a different category.
The plan was to be near Ebbets Pass. Where that big fire is.

:bang:

So maybe we'll see you!

:doh:

@The Machinist My friends Scott and Austin would like to join again this year they were driving the white 2nd gen. 4Runner and Scott wanted to know if it's ok to bring his Jeep Cherokee this time i think his son (Austin) will be driving the 4Runner too.

@The Machinist My friends Scott and Austin would like to join again this year they were driving the white 2nd gen. 4Runner and Scott wanted to know if it's ok to bring his Jeep Cherokee this time i think his son (Austin) will be driving the 4Runner too.
No problems with the jeep. ...other than possibly being poked fun at a few times. :D

I warned him,he just wants to play with it since he put some nice armor and suspension into it this last few months.

Anybody leaving Thursday? Let me know so we can meet up somewhere,i'm coming from the east bay (Pittsburg).

Ordered our tshirts today. Waited till the last second lol! Thanks for getting the 2nd run set up @jcardona1

Ordered our tshirts today. Waited till the last second lol! Thanks for getting the 2nd run set up @jcardona1

11 hours left to go on the campaign. If you guys want a shirt or hoodie, this is your last chance!

Oh chit!! I forgot to order the sweatshirt. I will order now,thanks for the reminder.

Too late for me,there is always next year i guess.:(:crybaby:

Last edited:
Was just going through my pics from last year.
Thought I'd leave this here.
Gold Lk 008.JPG

Oh chit!! I forgot to order the sweatshirt. I will order now,thanks for the reminder.

Too late for me,there is always next year i guess.:(:crybaby:

Weren't you the guy that kept asking for hoodies?! If you wanna buy 5 I'll set up another campaign just for you heh

@The Machinist My friends ... wanted to know if it's ok to bring his Jeep Cherokee

Tell him to bring a bunch of cash for when it breaks. He's going to need tow money, gas money, parts money, tools money...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom