Coal Mine Cruiser Classic 2014 - July 16-19 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My first TLCA event, thanks to all the folks running the event and to the sponsors. Fun times! Got to meet some nice folks and do some fun trails at RC on Fri and Sat. Whoever was in charge of securing the perfect weather all weekend needs to be thanked as well!

Cmcc just keeps getting better every year

Thanks to all who make it such a landmark tlca event here in the northeast

I hope Martin finds use for all the mini truck parts I gave him

And rich L I wanna see what you get with the certificate

We will talk at next years raffle bird and rich lol

Can't wait to see what Cmcc holds for us all next year

Thank you everyone

-Conrad

P.s.
The cheesecake was well worth the 60.00

Coal Mine this year was awesome, a great turnout of good people and rigs and perfect weather, can't ask for more than that. Thanks to all the Gotham City guys and gals for all the hard work that a good event like this requires. I've attended all but the first two events and it gets better every year. Thanks, Gary S

DSCN2196.JPG
View attachment 920131
DSCN1706.JPG
View attachment 920131 View attachment 920131
Coal Mine this year was awesome, a great turnout of good people and rigs and perfect weather, can't ask for more than that. Thanks to all the Gotham City guys and gals for all the hard work that a good event like this requires. I've attended all but the first two events and it gets better every year. Thanks, Gary S

Gary, I knew that I did not want to miss this year and your description certainly confirms what I missed out. But I did get side tracked and I got a few interesting pics & stories before the returning to the boring-everyday tracks.

Last edited:
The peanuts were awesome!

And Larry could do a presentation next year. :)

Thanks it would be a short presentation. I only captured 12 short vids before the FLIP camera died. I do have a couple of hundred pictures from the other cameras. There are plans to exchange pictures at some point; so maybe by next July my collection will be supplement by some good shots.
P1040679.JPG

Just wanna say BIG Thanks to all Gotham City LC guys for this great event!!! Awesome time!!!:bounce:
Good food good friends...Special Thanks to Rich.. are trail leader...Cant wait till next year...
Thanks
DSC02968.JPG
DSC02973.JPG

Cmcc just keeps getting better every year

Thanks to all who make it such a landmark tlca event here in the northeast

I hope Martin finds use for all the mini truck parts I gave him

And rich L I wanna see what you get with the certificate

We will talk at next years raffle bird and rich lol

Can't wait to see what Cmcc holds for us all next year

Thank you everyone

-Conrad

P.s.
The cheesecake was well worth the 60.00

Well, if your gonna hold my next years winnings hostage, I'd gladly give you $2.00 for each winning ticket. 100% Profit!!! : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom