Coal Mine Cruiser Classic 2013 - July 17-20 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nick 3 Link

IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0647.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

Sweet pics Josh, thanks man! It was good to meet you, hopefully we'll meet up again next year :cheers:

Looks like it was a great time had by all. I had every intention of attending, but my 60 was just put back together a few days before the event after the H/G replacement. I just didn't want to take a chance driving that far in a truck that has been off the road for over a year.
Also perhaps it was best, since the trails looked much more difficult than my basically stock 60 could handle. Were there some tame trails?

Zack

They even have a pink trail!

Which honors women who have died and survived breast cancer

This is a nice gesture and I applaud Rausch Creek for that.

Yes it is.

Looks like all you southern boys had a rough ride home, glad to hear you guys made it safe from the sounds of it tho.... i must say my ride back up to the cape was uneventful compared to johnny and mike's....

ALSO THANKS to the Gotham guys for hosting a great wheeling adventure!!! can't wait to do it again.

Thank you to GCLC it was a spectacular event had a blast made it down and back with an issues, looking forward to seeing you all in the fall

Looks like all you southern boys had a rough ride home, glad to hear you guys made it safe from the sounds of it tho.... i must say my ride back up to the cape was uneventful compared to johnny and mike's....

The drive back to Georgia was tame and uneventful too. Maybe the rough ride south was limited to the big dogs... They played hard and deep down did not want to leave Rausch?

Larry thanks for taking the Trail lead Saturday and making sure everyones "smiling"...We had a blast!

The drive back to Georgia was tame and uneventful too. Maybe the rough ride south was limited to the big dogs... They played hard and deep down did not want to leave Rausch?

Good to see you again Larry. I also wanted to say that I thought it was cool that you stepped up to help with the raffle.:cool:

Good to see you again Larry. I also wanted to say that I thought it was cool that you stepped up to help with the raffle.:cool:

Mark, Good to see too. Helping with raffle and event is second nature from GSMTR, but the Gotham team is so welcoming that helping out where I can is a means to saying thank you. See you later.

Another great coal mine event

To echo what everyone else says about this year's CMCC, it was outstanding. Other than some oppressive ehat I saw no negative aspects. Great wheeling, great people and lots of fun. The Gotham City guys sure have this down pat- thanks for setting up a great event. Gary S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom