CM 2012 May2 - May 6 2012 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Everyone Have a safe and wonderful time at Cruise Moab...I will get there one of these years....

Time with Dad is always well spent. See you next year Mark!

in Moab, we are staying at the River Canyon Lodge - which is right behind the Bowen

Not much change...

Blanding.jpg

Monticello.jpg

Moab.jpg

Blanding.jpg

Monticello.jpg

Moab.jpg

Have a great time and be safe :steer:

On Sunday morning, what time will you guys be hitting the trail out of Blanding? I plan to drive Saturday night and be there Sunday morning. Thanks

On Sunday morning, what time will you guys be hitting the trail out of Blanding? I plan to drive Saturday night and be there Sunday morning. Thanks

Not sure, normal deal, when everyone is ready, if I had to guess, 9 ish?

Sounds good, I should be there by then, easily. If I'm not going to be, I will post up here. If I'm having an internal organ removed, I will let you know that too. Thanks

Sounds good, I should be there by then, easily. If I'm not going to be, I will post up here. If I'm having an internal organ removed, I will let you know that too. Thanks

Sounds good.

Please keep us up to speed on your on trail organ rejections and dog related disasters, always provides good entertainment!:hillbilly:

This time take video Chris for a visual aid to enhance the story :hillbilly:

Not sure, normal deal, when everyone is ready, if I had to guess, 9 ish?

10-4. I should be there at around 9:00, not earlier than 8:30, no later than 10 :meh:

I'll be the 80 pulling the U-Haul with everybody's junk :bang:

lexycrzy said:
10-4. I should be there at around 9:00, not earlier than 8:30, no later than 10 :meh:

I'll be the 80 pulling the U-Haul with everybody's junk :bang:

is your brother bringing one of his rigs this year?

See you guys at 9:00 at I-17 and Care Free Hwy gas station ;)

Not going to make it for 9am today. I will arrive later today. I will catch up with you guys then. Not on trail but at motel or something. Thanks

no problem Chris, see you later today... anything happen? :hillbilly:

I ran into the crew on Lockhart Basin trail on Wed. They were heading North while we were headed South.

Ali

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom