Central Valley Crawlers Classifieds Section: Post items for sale here (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

07" FJC black steel rims--17", I have a co-worker that has a set of 4 that they want to sell, the rims are in good shape, 98% road travel. Does $65.00 for the four of them sound about right? In Hanf.
-Jim

07" FJC black steel rims--17", I have a co-worker that has a set of 4 that they want to sell, the rims are in good shape, 98% road travel. Does $65.00 for the four of them sound about right? In Hanf.
-Jim
Picture?

17s you say? Pics would be nice.

I don't know how to post pics, but they are stock steelies. black with regular sun fade, and the combination of 90K mi.

17s you say? Pics would be nice.

I'm pretty sure they're the same ones I told you about, Dan. I took them off the yellow FJ, and replaced them with aluminum ones.

Got it... I need more backspaced wheels to move them out about 3"s total width.

Yep Don, those are the ones, she is a co-worker. Anyone still intersted? The aluminum rims were my old stockers.

Any offers? before i list them for the rest of MUD. Would rather keep them local.
T.Don, since you did the work on them, did you notice anything I might have missed?
-Jim

Pretty straightforward, Jim. I left the old valve stems in, but would recommend new ones. I think the wheels have only seen street use, and the hub cabs are in great condition.

SOLD - 1990 GMC Suburban 2500 4X4

I have a great truck that needs a little more love. I bought it two months ago and two days ago I got a job in Colorado so I need to sell it. It smokes and I have done a bunch of work to fix it, but it still smokes, today 5/26 I pulled off the turbo and found that it is smoking from the drivers side only, it sounds like a valve is bad (sucking sound).. It is a GMC with the 6.2 Detroit Diesel and the Banks Sidewinder Turbo kit, has a pretty fresh Turbo 400 transmission with the RV shift kit. 4x4 works great, previous owner also stated he rebuilt the axles. It is 3/4 ton with a 10 bolt front and 14 bolt semi-float rear with limited slip. Seats 9 comfortably, Red interior in fair shape, all windows work great. I was fixing it up to be a daily driver and mountain rig. Here is what I have done in the last two months, I have all reciepts:

-new 4" Rough Country Lift with 6 new shocks and springs front and rear, no blocks
-new steering link (steering box to axle)
-new stainless steel extended brake lines
-new Mile Marker manual locking hubs for front axle
-new AC Delco 195 thermostat and gasket
-new intake manifold gasket
-new valve cover gaskets
-8 rebuilt injectors
-rebuilt injection pump
-new fuel filter
-new glow plug contorller
-used set of Moto Metal rims and General Grabber 33" tires with about 35% tread

Truck runs strong and smoke clears up as speed, makes good boost. I have changed all of the expensive parts except the turbo. I don't know what the issue is but someone just needs to spend a little more time and it will be a great truck. Also has towing package and trailer break in working order, I hauled a 7000lb trailer 4 weeks ago and it pulled good and the trailer break worked.

Here is a link to a bunch of before and after pictures:

https://picasaweb.google.com/105732...&authkey=Gv1sRgCO_4oen-tdTnQw&feat=directlink

$2100 obo to cover the new parts

NO SMOG NEEDED!

PM me your number and I will get back to you.

Thanks,
Jeremiah

small.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, asking $2100 obo, i am in Fresno. After talking to a diesel mechanic I think it may be the turbo, i am going to pull it this weekend and see if it solves the problem.

jeremiah

Last edited:
SOLD SOLD SOLD!

1982 mini truck front axle housing, axles & 3rd member, steering arms. Knuckles removed to use on an FJ40 disc brake conversion.

$75/offer.

I have no way to ship, or readily transport this at the moment you'll need to pick up the housing if you want it.

Last edited:
WTB

Looking for a roof rack for my already top heavy pig....:hillbilly:

H2OBOSS said:
Looking for a roof rack for my already top heavy pig....:hillbilly:

Pm sent

Complete front end out of 1999 Tacoma:), Has 6"TrailMaster lift included with Racerunner shocks. Unbolted as a unit, just unbolt yours and replace with lifted axle ready to go. 5.29 gears with open carrier.
Will try to put up pictures tomorrow.