Central Valley Crawlers Classifieds Section: Post items for sale here (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry didn't post that $1000 OBO Thanks!

1999 front axle.jpg

Last edited:
So I take it straight axle swap is under way ....

I also have a stock clutch for a 2f motor new still in the box... Pm me or give me a call if you need one , I'll be doing my sm465 swap so I won't need it...

I've just completed a 4-wheel disc conversion, and knuckle swap in m 72 FJ40. Naturally I have all of the "stuff" left over. I realize that these parts are not exactly in demand, AND they weigh a ton so shipping would be prohibitive.

Obviously I would like to get something for these, but when it comes right down to it I would rather someone who needs them get them rather than simply chucking them.

Front and rear backing plates & drums. All hardware is still on the backing plates, shoes, wheel cylinders, plumbing, etc. Knuckles, Spindles, Warn coarse spline hubs.

Steering arms are NOT stock, they were modified for heim joint rod ends, and a high-steer of sorts.

The front knuckles, backing plates, spindles, hubs, etc. have all been re-assembled so I would like those to go as a set if possible.

Make me an offer? Trade? I need a set of stock front FJ40 leaf springs.

Front axle housing, which has SOA perches, but NO cut and turn - $100

Last edited:
Diskord said:
I've just completed a 4-wheel disc conversion, and knuckle swap in m 72 FJ40. Naturally I have all of the "stuff" left over. I realize that these parts are not exactly in demand, AND they weigh a ton so shipping would be prohibitive.

Obviously I would like to get something for these, but when it comes right down to it I would rather someone who needs them get them rather than simply chucking them.

Front and rear backing plates & drums. All hardware is still on the backing plates, shoes, wheel cylinders, plumbing, etc. Knuckles, Spindles, Warn coarse spline hubs.

Steering arms are NOT stock, they were modified for heim joint rod ends, and a high-steer of sorts.

The front knuckles, backing plates, spindles, hubs, etc. have all been re-assembled so I would like those to go as a set if possible.

Make me an offer? Trade? I need a set of stock front FJ40 leaf springs.

Front axle housing, which has SOA perches, but NO cut and turn - $100

How are the rear calipers? I didn't look at them while I was there. Maybe throw them in my parts pile for emergencies.

Do you happen to have a press hiding in your OCDily organized garage? I think I need to break into your garage and disorganized everything. I thought I was obsessive compulsive by being able to park both my rigs in my garage. All you need to do now is get a white Sharpie and make outlines for all your tools on the peg boards. Bet your considering doing that now that I started you thinking about it.....

Looking for 1 R15 wheel on toyota, Chevy bolt pattern. Just needs enough back spacing to work on disk brakes. Don't care if it's beat to hell and ugly, just round enough to hold air. I need it for a spare.

How are the rear calipers? I didn't look at them while I was there. Maybe throw them in my parts pile for emergencies.

Do you happen to have a press hiding in your OCDily organized garage? I think I need to break into your garage and disorganized everything. I thought I was obsessive compulsive by being able to park both my rigs in my garage. All you need to do now is get a white Sharpie and make outlines for all your tools on the peg boards. Bet your considering doing that now that I started you thinking about it.....

Actually, I was going to use one of those silver paint markers... :p In my defense (though I definitely am a touch OCD with organization, I blame the USN) I just recently completed the peg board project

The drums/backing plates/wheel cylinders are all in working order, nothing wrong with them that I am aware of. The wheel cylinders did not leak at all, there's even a fair amount of material left on the shoes.

Diskord said:
Actually, I was going to use one of those silver paint markers... :p In my defense (though I definitely am a touch OCD with organization, I blame the USN) I just recently completed the peg board project

The drums/backing plates/wheel cylinders are all in working order, nothing wrong with them that I am aware of. The wheel cylinders did not leak at all, there's even a fair amount of material left on the shoes.

I know my rear pads are running thin thanks to an occasional squeak when stopping. Maybe if you kept the parts separated, I might grab the the pads, cylinders, and drums and simply replace mine. If your around this Sunday, give me a call. I'll be at Buck Rock all day Saturday.

Still need a 15" wheel if anyone has one. I'd prefer finding a used one on the cheap instead buying a new one.

Yeah, I should be around Sunday. I'm supposed to be heading to Pismo on Sat for a day trip, maiden voyage so to speak, and to see some friends in the area. Just let me know if you want to swing by and grab them.

3.4 motor

I have a complete 3.4 motor, harness, computer, cluster, and steering column. Motor still has all accessories. It's out of a 2002 auto/pre-runner. I picked it up a couple years ago to do a swap into my 84. I'm not going to be able to get to it for quite a while so I'm putting it up for sale. I was told the motor had 190k on it, I have no way of confirming that. I pulled off the engine harness, accessories, and intake to clean the block up. I'm asking the same that I picked it up for, $500. Located in Visalia/Tulare, CA. Between Fresno and Bakersfield.

I also have a HF shop crane that I'll sell with it for another $50, it's the older non folding version but it will still help with moving and installing the motor

5vza.jpg

harnessj.jpg

columnj.jpg

15x10 American Eagle Series 58

I have one rim for sale.

series 58, American Eagle Alloy, 15x10, 6 on 5.5, 3 5/8 backspacing. There is nothing wrong with the rim, some blemishes from use

$40/offer/trade?

IMAG0262.jpg