Central Valley Crawlers Classifieds Section: Post items for sale here (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Late model front doors off my FJ40. I believe the doors are 1975+ I'm not positive of when the styles switched. I have the mirrors for the doors as well. I hopefully will be able to trade for correct doors and striker plates. (in similar condition hopefully) for my 40 (06/1972)

No rust, doors are on excellent condition. door panels are there...not in great shape though.

ForumRunner_20130620_194552.jpg

ForumRunner_20130620_194127.jpg

ForumRunner_20130620_194127.jpg

ForumRunner_20130620_194241.jpg

ForumRunner_20130620_194552.jpg

Last edited:
I am looking for a set of FZJ80 16"rims and 1.25" wheel spacers. If anyone has some locally let me know via PM.
Thanks
Jacob

Stuff

Shifter Cane (from an FJ40 3 speed I believe) - Free

[STRIKE]'72 FJ40 master cylinder (operational but was leaking from the rear) - Free[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]GM 6 blade fan + thermal clutch + spacer $30[/STRIKE]

FJ40 late model door mirrors (1981+ I believe) - $30
FJ40 shifter boot + retaining ring (boot is new, ring is used) $20

everything OBO / Trade

Thanks
Drake

IMAG0184.jpg

IMAG0186.jpg

IMAG0185.jpg

Last edited:
FJ40 radiator, freshly rodded out and tested $75

Also have a hard top (minus the actual top) sides, rear lift hatch. One of the side windows is missing. The hatch support needs some work. $150

OBO / Trade

Thanks
Drake

IMAG0306.jpg

Last edited:
Dibs on the alternator. Let me know if I need to run out to your place and pick it up.

FJ40 radiator, freshly rodded out and tested $75
American Eagle rim, 15x8 $40 (Dan if you still want this, let me know and its yours)

Thanks
Drake

Still interested in the Rim. I keep missing you at the club meetings.

How much do you want for the front doors with the mirrors?

Last edited:
Donal - You got it. I'll PM you.

Dan - Sure thing, ill save the rim for you. I've decided to keep the doors, now that I've fixed the strikers and completely refurbed the doors they close correctly.

Haven't been to any meetings for quite a while, since the beginning of the year really, that's probably why you've missed me :)

If you need anything transported from Hanford/Lemoore to Visalia, let me know.

That will work. I can drop stuff off to Donal in Hanford, I have no problem with that.

Shocks From 1999 Tacoma for sale

Selling Swayaway shocks from Tacoma. 2" 14/650 rate springs. SOLD

1999 Shocks.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Guys I need to sell my Green 96 FZJ 80. Check the Craigslist link out below. I have it up there to $6000 I have a 'Mud member price at $5000. I'm pretty firm on that for just anyone but I can work on the price for you local guys. I just need it gone so I can pay off the loan I pulled out to get the 97 so that I can start building that one up. Would like to be able to take it up to Holister with you guys.

http://hanford.craigslist.org/cto/4278188418.html

Yeah it is. The front is open.

Fat-fingered on my iPhone using IH8MUD

Anyone have a dizzy for a 2 f?