Carolina Relic Run 2024 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Threads
Registration is now open for CRR 2024! There is no attendance cap for this event.

Swap Meet info thread

Although we have already met last year's record attendance level, I made the executive decision to extend Early Bird registration until end of day 3/28/2024. Register by then to guarantee a T-shirt with your driver registration. We will have more on site for sale than we did last year but there are no guarantees outside of registering by tomorrow night!

Swap Meet info thread

Bump for Swap Meet! Please post up what you want or what you have!

We've nudged past 140 Drivers and over 95 Passengers & kids so far and are expecting more registrations on site! This will be the largest Carolina Relic Run so far! Thanks to all who registered early. Looking forward to seeing everybody next weekend!

We've nudged past 140 Drivers and over 95 Passengers & kids so far and are expecting more registrations on site! This will be the largest Carolina Relic Run so far! Thanks to all who registered early. Looking forward to seeing everybody next weekend!
I'm going to need to target this for next year.

Only 480 miles. I could do that in my sleep and get there for lunch.

I've made a few long drives in the last 14 months.

Andy,
Driving in from the north would allow you to have a route mostly on interstates while also staying out of Charlotte traffic. I hope you can make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom