Buyin', Sellin', and Tradin' (21 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can Ya Smell it! Get a little Closer!!! You guys are faster than those Yankee Fellas!!!:grinpimp::grinpimp::grinpimp:

IMG_20140630_174018_278.jpg

:ban:Let the my 30 day Banning Begin!:ban:

IMG_20131117_213047_708.jpg

"And then the beamed me up into this strange Craft , and started Probing me"

the axels are from a 1974 fj40. that i pulled out of a barn after sitting for many years. they are both drum break. all the rubber bits are from a 1978fj40. you'll need to check to confirm what yrs are interchangeable.

Up for sale is my 1997 Toyota 4Runner 4X4 with 169k on the clock, this truck is my take the kids to school bus for a while now and I am in need of a 3rd row seat. I need room for more kids. This truck has never been off the road except to take these pictures. My parents live on a gravel road and every other month I would operate the 4WD to keep everything greased. This truck has no differed maintenance and is clean like new. My kids have never eaten in it. This 3rd gen 4Runner is the last year with the desirable full manual transfer case and the older style brake booster so no $3,000 surprises like the newer ones. All work comes with receipts and proof only Toyota OEM parts are on this truck. This is a GA truck, NO RUST NO ROT
Recent Maintenance includes:
Complete Timing belt kit form Toyota
Toyota Tundra big break upgrade (Rotors, 256mm calipers, pads, shims)
Toyota OEM Trail edition rims with Michelin LTX A/T 2 tires with 5k on them
Slee off road stainless steel break line kit
Valve covers gasket and half moon seals
Upgrades:
Toytec 1” lift
B&W large transmission cooler
Center console with 2 cup holders
Tinted windows
Kenwood head unit, 4 channel alpine amp running Exelon separates in the doors
Alpine V12 10”sub with sub amplifier
Husky floor liners in all 3 rows
I love this truck but the family continues to grow, not in a hurry THIS TRUCK WILL SELL ITS SELF.
$6,995
Mark 770-256-5764
NO JOY RIDES AND NO I DO NOT NEED ANY HELP TO SELL.

green fj40 for sale 1974 with disc front axel swapped in. runs great, needs new tie rod ends installed (included w/ sale), new choke cable, swisscheese front floor pan that was fiber glassed. I've got 7g into it. its just collecting dust in my garage. 5800 obo.

Last edited:
I have a set of used 80 series birfields (no noise) that I replaced with Nitro chromoly axles. Given the weight and shipping cost, I'd rather someone local to the Atlanta area take these off my hands. I can likely deliver to GSMTR. I'm open to offers. Come get them in 30305 and they'll get REAL cheap.

I also have a PowerTrax Lock Right rear lunchbox locker from my 80. It was working well but I upgraded to e-lockers. Here's the ad: For Sale: - 80 series Lock Right lunchbox rear locker

I'm flexible on price for either or both if it helps a local 80 enthusiast! Both items are sold.

Last edited:
I have a wooden shelf for an 80 rear cargo area that I don't need. Located in Douglasville, come get it and it's yours.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a good used gas tank for my 84 Fj60. Thanks for any help.
have you checked if your tank had the recall done on it...when I had my 60 still I did that and got new tank and all fittings. :) worth a try first before you buy a tank.

Dodge RAM 1500/2500 OEM Running Boards - pulled off of a 4 door crew cab

$200/ sold

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Wanted: Intake and Exhaust Manifold set for a FJ60 or late model (8/80 and on) FJ40 2F motor.

Thanks

Last edited:
Michelin LTX M/S - low miles

I have 4 Michelin LTX M/S tires for sale. 275/70/16 They are excellent all-season tires. I recently removed from my 80. These tires were on my 80 when I purchased it so I don't know how old they are but they still have the rubber whiskers on the sidewalls. The tread depth is 10/32. New tread depth for this tire is 12/32 per the Michelin website. Lots of life left in these tires.

$400 for the set of 4 tires

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom