Buyin', Sellin', and Tradin' (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The 60 setup is more robust, requiring a little more work though.

Selling a used Ramsey REP 8000 lb. winch-$50 Obo. It is a circa mid80s model and needs to be wired back up and maybe a solenoid. The cable is in decent shape. It's the winch shown below.

Also have a circa 2002 Warn brush guard that will fit 1996-1998 4Runners. It was a winch mount bumper but I pilfered the winch plate. Should be easy to replace though. $40 Obo. I can send pics upon request.

Both located near Athens.

image.jpeg

Selling a used Ramsey REP 8000 lb. winch-$50 Obo. It is a circa mid80s model and needs to be wired back up and maybe a solenoid. The cable is in decent shape. It's the winch shown below.

Also have a circa 2002 Warn brush guard that will fit 1996-1998 4Runners. It was a winch mount bumper but I pilfered the winch plate. Should be easy to replace though. $40 Obo. I can send pics upon request.

View attachment 1321270

This isn't my brush guard but it looks nearly identical without the winch plate. It's a Warn Transformer model.

image.jpeg

View attachment 1321270

might be interested in the winch for my trailer. Does it work at all?

might be interested in the winch for my trailer. Does it work at all?

It did but I can't remember why I didn't spool it back up. That's why I'm thinking it might need a solenoid. I can bring it to HP if you want to look it over. If you want to take it off my hands, I'd refund $ if you couldn't get it working.

It did but I can't remember why I didn't spool it back up. That's why I'm thinking it might need a solenoid. I can bring it to HP if you want to look it over. If you want to take it off my hands, I'd refund $ if you couldn't get it working.

PM sent

How about this truck anyone? $17K US DOLLARS
Screenshot_2016-09-28-13-52-46.png

Hey guys, I have a clean complete non locking rear axle from a 97 fzj80 with 180k miles. I was going to swap it into my 91, but I ended up snagging a locked 80 last night and I wont need it. I paid $650 but I'll sell it for $400 to a forum member. I'm near Kirkwood.

Pics are here:
91-97 Toyota Land Cruiser / Lexus LX450 Rear Axle

Last edited:
Just south of Nashville, so about 5 hours. don't hold it for me if someone shows up with the $$, but consider it a nibble

Just south of Nashville, so about 5 hours. don't hold it for me if someone shows up with the $$, but consider it a nibble

Ok great. I go to Chattanooga for work fairly frequently. If I end up having to go in the next few weeks I'll let you know. Mud ship may also be worth considering. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom