BJ42 Build up (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well I broke a sensor off in the block :( gota remove the fender to drill it out.

So I started painting my Toyota logo cause I'm cheap and I ran outa light

Sent from outer space via my mind
image-2919662277.jpg

Just need to clear coat it and it's done :D I think it came out well

image-983142513.jpg

Oh and I got a reverse drill drill bit set to remove the sensor... I hope

image-3921219123.jpg

Took a brake from drilling to toss on my repainted badge and new diesel a buddy gave me :) ... Small victory but they look Awsome

image-1001855808.jpg

Well more then 3 hours of drilling and I broke another eazy out Grrr fawkmeruning at least it's the end I guess it heat time
image-2857244125.jpg
image-3734638223.jpg

Well I was swapping out the oil pressure cut off switch for the EDIC .... And it broke off ... Now I'm trying to remove what's left and it kicking my ass :(

Can you weld a bolt to it? Then use a ratchet?

Maybe to the easyout ... But the sensor is pot metal :(

I've got a big box of left handed drill bits if that will help any, i can bring it this weekend.

What about threading a left hand threaded bolt into the hole and cranking it down till it pulls the sensor out, will that work? Crank it in till it bites, crank it some more?

McMaster-Carr

Oh I've got extra volvo fans if you want one or two also, with relays.

Eric-

I still don't know what I'm going to do :(

Welded two nuts on and broke both... then broke a third ez out :( time to redrill and tap it out ... Need to find the thread pitch for a tap

image-1378635650.jpg

Ok ordered a1/8-28 bspt tap looks like its the one will post up if it works

That should work I think... That stinks you are having problems. So how much are you going to charge me this fall to use that rail for my bikini? Btw did I give you my primary key for my 40? I can't remember lol

I need it for my soft top ... I'll ck the junk yard I think I saw one there ... Got your key you said it was a back up to the back up key so I haven't rekeyed mine it yet been working in other crap ... Thx this sensor crap is driving me crazy

Last edited:
Ok drilled it out re-taped it 1/8x28 BSP worked great no leak ... Gauge still not reading :lol:

image-2763387479.jpg

Got most of the 24volt parts on my winch need boots and a ground cable ... Plugging away have event labor day and my wife want to wheel it :D

image-2092185327.jpg
image-2219658385.jpg

Got the winch almost wired and the tow bar on ... It used my D-ring mounts super slick

image-3381114134.jpg
image-37990316.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good but are you going to flat tow it far distances? Also where did you get your winch wiring?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom