BJ42 Build up (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpg

50 in LED light bar using defender rack gutter mounts

image.jpg

Need to trim the plate alittle but I don't want to do it till I'm sure this in the spot for it .... But love the looks of it

HELLZYA

image.jpg

DD a BJ42 with kids ... Why yes I do :lol:

Replaced the exhaust dounut .... Two of the bolt were stripped at the end hand filed them and got a better gap Hope it seals
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Mounted my Smittybily Comp Air. Had to add some rubber around the tube but it fits great

Also my Toyota factory donut gasket lasted 10 miles before it leaked :lol:...anyone make a gasket to cover the whole flag area ??? Did it work ???

image.jpg

Well I cut a gasket out to match the whole flange ... Looks like a lot of meat I hope it works better... Scary small exhaust huh :lol:

that looks like a header collector flange gasket

It is sorta is ... It's from the manifold to the down pipe

Love the light bar
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

My wife had a great cake made for my bday.... Love it

image.jpg

Nothing new to post ... Just been driving it

So far so good I have 5-600 miles on it and the stockers lasted 20-40

image.jpeg

Well may gasket finally failed ... 3k miles

image.jpeg

Looking around I see pics that look like this part of the exhaust pipe sticks up just a little mine is flat... Any idea if this is part of the problem ??

I'd make a gasket out of copper sheet - as well as add a braided stainless flex section into the exhaust - something in the hangers is causing it to move around too much . I'd imagine a locating ring if that's what was used on the oem kept that from happening - without it the problem will keep coming back .
Sarge

Found a drop down tail gate .... SCORE ...But I have to take off my 4plus bumper to install it
IMG_7397.JPG
IMG_7399.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom