Arkansas Overland Trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Doc!!!

Trip Map - I updated my Google map to show local hospitals, fuel points, and 2m repeaters. Added in possible bypass for Woolum ford if it's too deep. Also has the route from Airport to rendezvous point on it, and the potential camping spot we'll use on Wednesday night.

For those using Backcountry navigator - here is a file with all of the routes color coded and custom icons for everything. Had to tweak these in the app since it didn't like the icons from the google KML. Not sure if the custom colors/icons will maintain for other apps/iphone.

Here is a link to the Google map.

Trip Map - I updated my Google map to show local hospitals, fuel points, and 2m repeaters. Added in possible bypass for Woolum ford if it's too deep. Also has the route from Airport to rendezvous point on it, and the potential camping spot we'll use on Wednesday night.

For those using Backcountry navigator - here is a file with all of the routes color coded and custom icons for everything. Had to tweak these in the app since it didn't like the icons from the google KML. Not sure if the custom colors/icons will maintain for other apps/iphone.

Here is a link to the Google map.
Looks great. Thanks for doing that Colin

Sure, we can use one in the crowley rig

Team Lawrence consisting of my 80 and my friend Dustin's 80 will be leaving out about 0800 Thursday morning after we get off shift. The route planner says it will take approx 6 hours ( so that means 7 ) for us to reach the rally point. So we should be down there about 1400-1500 hrs Thursday afternoon. If you guys have already headed in then we will try and contact via the 2m so we can catch up.

Team Lawrence consisting of my 80 and my friend Dustin's 80 will be leaving out about 0800 Thursday morning after we get off shift. The route planner says it will take approx 6 hours ( so that means 7 ) for us to reach the rally point. So we should be down there about 1400-1500 hrs Thursday afternoon. If you guys have already headed in then we will try and contact via the 2m so we can catch up.
Dwayne in his 80 and I in my lx are meeting up with 1mac by Springfield around 10 and then heading all the way to our meeting spot. That puts us there at 1-1:30. If you guys could make it by 2 we can make it work.

image.jpeg
Almost ready....

Did all the rigs make it home? Pics would be awesome.

Waiting on my ride we are leaving from work

Some pics from pre trip.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

More
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg