Arkansas Overland Trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1 blown trailer tire on 7 just south of Harrisonville. Only about an hour delay. Thanks to @rockstate45 and Alex for the help.

Got home to another tire hissing air due to a screw in the tire, but it made it home! Lucky horseshoe the rescue again!

Huge thanks to @SammyT08FJ for organizing this epic adventure, and everyone else for not leaving my body at the end of a dead end trail!

1 blown heater hose tee fitting in an Expedition 1 mile north of Harrison, AR. 30 minute delay. My trip extended with drive to Mexico for Birthday party.

Family is amazed with details of all the awesome things we did! Looking forward to everyone's photos cause I was too distracted by the fun stuff to take many.

Kudos to Sammy. :cheers::clap:

Last edited:
I posted a few into my google folder. Link is above I'll download all my go pro stuff tomorrow. Thank you to all of you who came out. We made some great memories together. I already have a great idea for next year......

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Here are a few

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Nice: Missed being there. Sweet trip, good company.

Discovered reason for water intrusion on Lexi
20160606_052151.jpg

:bang:

1 blown trailer tire on 7 just south of Harrisonville. Only about an hour delay. Thanks to @rockstate45 and Alex for the help.

Got home to another tire hissing air due to a screw in the tire, but it made it home! Lucky horseshoe the rescue again!

Huge thanks to @SammyT08FJ for organizing this epic adventure, and everyone else for not leaving my body at the end of a dead end trail!

Anytime man! Not about to leave you guys (or any club member) stranded off the side of the interstate and I know you all would have done the same for us. Although, I still haven't heard from Alex since I dropped him back off at the Walmart. "It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again" comes to mind.

Sammy, absolutely phenomenal trip. This is a great group to travel with and do this kind of stuff with. I'm looking forward to whatever next year's trip is.

How were the bugs? Were they hungry?

Virtually non existent. Very little mosquitoes, and I didn't find any ticks. We did discover that poison ivy is the Arkansas state tree!

tried to upload pics, says I don't have permission.

Huge thanks Sammy!

Here are a few from me...I have a ton of video too, but need to get everything off my phone and onto PC.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom