Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Brilliant; will DM. Thank you
Follow-up: this is sorted out. Thank you, @TheGrrrrr for representing steadfast MUDly spirit and the ease of that impossible dream of a fully stocked local LCZone or Checker LC Parts.

Any interest in this aftermarket roll bar?
$50 obo.

IMG_5799.jpeg
IMG_5800.jpeg
IMG_5801.jpeg
IMG_5802.jpeg

Last edited:
Selling a pair of Power Acoustik Marine 6.5” Wake Tower Speakers. Model MWT-65T. $60 for the pair.

IMG_5814.jpeg
IMG_5815.jpeg
IMG_5816.jpeg

And they also work as hair dryers, right?

For Sale - 80 Series Delta Rear Bumper - Gilbert AZ

I have a Delta rear bumper with dual swingouts, ladder, mirror polished ladder cover, spare tire mount, 1 stash pocket, 2 spindle covers, the special wrench for removing the bearing nut on each spindle for sale, and Delta PDF installation instructions. All of the hardware has been upgraded to grade 10 ($200 value). Will not break apart set.

Everything is in very very good/ mint condition. Bumper has never been off road.

Price is $4000 firm for Locals and CSC Members

*not pictured: polished ladder cover & special wrench*

This same setup plus shipping retails at $5300+ not counting the polishing & upgraded grade 10 hardware.

Text/ call me at 213-280-1461
Alex
CSC member since 2016

IMG_1102.jpg

IMG_1103.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

SOLD

Front and Rear Sierra Gear diff install kits for an 80 series without factory e lockers. These are brand new, didn't end up using them.

I paid $350+ tax, asking $250 for the set.
1700235797397.png

Links to the new parts:

Last edited:
I’m looking for any curved dash switch from the pre-95 80 series. Bonus if it is an aux light switch, but I’ll relabel an ECT or center diff switch.
And done. I used a laser cutter to cut some matte black vinyl and put a piece of paper on the back side.

IMG_4764.jpeg

IMG_4765.jpeg

IMG_4769.jpeg

I still have this. $175. Open to trade for cool stuff.

Jim
Cool stuff?
I have a large supply of dry ice. Very cool...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom