Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For sale :

Sears 1hp air compressor. Works great but the pressure shut off doesn't work.

Air filter and oil maintained but the outside never cleaned so kinda dirty looking. Stored inside. Air hose and cord in good condition too. Comes with chucks

$44 or make an offer

1122150824.jpg

not if it won't fit in the condo!

WTS/WTT Leupold MkIV LR/T 3.5-10X40

Used it on my M14 for about 9 months in Afcrapistan so its got a little wear on the body but glass is scratch free and in good condition. Illuminated reticle, M1 1/4 MOA adjustment Turrets, got everything but the box.

Looking for dollar dollar bills or possibly truck or firearm related trades.

$700 obo

1448447466001.jpg

For sale :

Sears 1hp air compressor. Works great but the pressure shut off doesn't work.

Air filter and oil maintained but the outside never cleaned so kinda dirty looking. Stored inside. Air hose and cord in good condition too. Comes with chucks

$44 or make an offer

View attachment 1166420
Hmmm...
1 compressor.jpg

Looking for an FJ60 crossmember like the one in the photo below. Please let me know if anyone has one locally.

img_0457.jpg

Believe the later 60 series the L brackets were riveted to the frame. These were also used on the 4X series 8/80 and later but narrower. But even those had differences in the L brackets. Center section seem to be the same on all 4X series. Have three of these and none have the same L brackets. Have one off a 82 FJ40 I plan on using on my 79 FJ40. Have one off a HJ47 I plan on using on my 65 FJ45. A third I bought off eBay and haven't clue which 4X series it's from, BJ42?:meh:
Maybe more specifically... does anyone have one they are willing to sell? :)

Headed out the door but my mystery one I would sell. It has the shortest L brackets which might be too short for your FJ55 which I guess is what your looking for.
Ok thanks. I will get a measurement and PM it to you tonight.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
If you are putting the H55F in the Piggy, I may ha what you want. It has the rubber isolator for the bottom of the transmission and you can fab your own L brackets. I picked it up from Tim Hill for my 40 and decided on a different solution.

Here are some pics they need a good cleaning and paint but let me know....I'm sure it will fit in your budget nicely.

Last edited:
WTS/WTT Leupold MkIV LR/T 3.5-10X40

Used it on my M14 for about 9 months in Afcrapistan so its got a little wear on the body but glass is scratch free and in good condition. Illuminated reticle, M1 1/4 MOA adjustment Turrets, got everything but the box.

Looking for dollar dollar bills or possibly truck or firearm related trades.

$700 obo

View attachment 1166951
$650

View attachment 1168417 View attachment 1168418 View attachment 1168419 If you are putting the H55F in the Piggy, I may ha what you want. It has the rubber isolator for the bottom of the transmission and you can fab your own L brackets. I picked it up from Tim Hill for my 40 and decided on a different solution.

Here are some pics they need a good cleaning and paint but let me know....I'm sure it will fit in your budget nicely.
Heck yeah! Thanks Steve! You are the man!!

How big is the drum

the cement mixer is 6 cu ft. it is an Essick 62B model. Newish tires, towable. Electric motor. Good condition $350 on CL. $295 for CSC

Some pics
t.png
tt.png
untitled.png

Also heavy duty tandem axle trailer for sale. Redwood flooring replaced within the last few years and kept under hay shade. Comes with trailer brakes, Full Equalizer weight distribution hitch set up - hitch is adjustable height, removable rear trailer extension (was made to help carry full and even load of hay), has slots in both sides of trailer where sides can be mounted for carrying loose materials.

pm if interested

tr.jpg
tr1.jpg
tr3.jpg
tr4.jpg
tr2.jpg

:bang::doh: Had these typo listed at $900... :ban: No they are not made of unubtanium.. should have typed $400....
Custom Sliders.. FJ80, FZJ80 they where made to fit my 97.

Rock Sliders VERY HEAVY DUTY Land Cruiser 80 Series, FZJ80 FJ80
Need these out of my garage.. they are ready to paint or powder coat.. and I have all the bolts and whatnot to bolt them up.. Designed for the stock cats..

I've got a brand new Double Carden rear drive shaft that needs a new home ASAP. I've driven 50 miles on it before buying LCA's for my OEM shaft. The shaft was built by Curtis Tatton at Tatton's Driveline in Utah back in September. (It's the larger shaft in the pictures)

Shaft was built based on standard length for an OEM shaft at 38.25" according to Curtis' book. My flange to flange measurements on a 3" lift was 37.25 but I had him build to 38.25" in case I mis-measured as the old shaft was still in place. This DC shaft measures 36" fully compressed and comfortably extends to 38.25" showing about 50% extension. Seems to be in spec for 3"-4" of lift according to other posts I've read through. Joints are Spicer 1310.

Curtis had the thick flanges machined to accommodate the shorter Toyota studs and the OEM hardware fits very well.

I need $350 ($325 for CSC members) + shipping costs. Local pickup around 101 and 51 Freeways in Phoenix preferred.

2015-09-17 17.38.17.jpg
2015-09-17 17.38.52.jpg
2015-09-17 17.39.01.jpg

***SOLD***
1997 LX450 Lower Control Arms, great shape with brand new OEM rubber bushings pressed in. Had to go with adjustable LCAs so these are for sale. Priced to recoup my investment in new bushings at $180 for both ($160 for CSC members), local pickup to Phoenix only.

Last edited:
Note to self, always remove old stuff from Amazon wish list prior to November next year (even if you added it 2 years ago and forgot because wife said "There is no way anyone is getting that for you"). So this year, I just bought for myself... tell my wife a few days later, and watch her turn green.

Anyway, I have 2 nice "Made in USA" 60 gallon compressors currently en route to my house. Apparently refusing delivery will cost me shipping both ways to the tune of $275. So, we decided we will try to sell it on Craig's list for a $100 discount instead. Great deal for somebody if they would like a nice Quincy compressor for their garage.

Quincy 3.5-HP 60-Gallon Compressor Brand New - made in USA

We still might refuse delivery when it gets here, to avoid the hassle of taking delivery, storing, selling, etc (but it seems like such a waste if someone could use it). So, if anyone wants it, let me know asap (via PM).

*****SOLD**** ;)

Last edited:
I'm parting out a 2012 Silverado 4x4 crew cab if anyone needs parts. Has 34k miles on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom