Anyone familiar with this rig? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My head tells me to pass and buy a well documented mostly stock rig, while my heart is yelling... damn that thing looks super slick and would be fun as heck to mess around in. Just curious if this was an ex forum members? Thanks

Toyota: Land Cruiser FJ40

"frame-off restoration" :lol:

Dealer. Looks like a fun 40! Should have taken the 20K and ran! (Assuming it was not him who made the the last bid) I am with @1911 in not calling a 40 this "modified" from stock a restored vehicle (frame off or otherwise). I like a lot about this Cruiser but a few of the circumstances of it's sale give me pause.

I would be ALL over this at $12-15. @$29, he is on the pipe!

Door moldings deteriorated were not replaced in a "restoration?" back door handle knocked off...aftermarket rear bottom door (should be doors.) This is a scary one. and that's only 3 of the superficial items. I can only imagine what it looked like before. It's a car dealer trying to make a sale. Restored into what?

X2 they should have taken the 20k

Just look at the rear oem reflectors they sprayed over with flat black... there is much more sprayed over that you just don't know about

Pass side floor has rust next to the tranny hump

Thank you very much for the insight. Truly appreciated. I will stay away from this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom