Builds Another FJ68 Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So......how much are you selling it for??:smokin:

Well not selling it. I have a ton in just parts. After everything is mocked in position, the body will be pulled and the frame will be sent to the blaster. Bot sure what I will coat the frame with yet. Thinking of coating the underside of the body with lizard skin. Most everything will be new. Still a lot of work to be done.

Next is exhaust then a custome fuel tank.

My ? was sarcasm!:rolleyes: Sure looks like a labor of love....and $$. When you get done you'll have a beautiful beast that will go almost anywhere for years to come. My old '62 is white also. Any thoughts on the body color or is it gonna stay white?

Exhaust

0.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

I'm pulling my body next week on my 60/80 Hybrid build. I see you had to cut the front tubs to clear the springs My question is did you need to trim the rear inner tubs? If so please show picture and how much needed to be trimmed.

Awesome!! Making your own exhaust is so satisifying. It goes exactly where you want.

BTW, you aren't taking pics with an HTC One phone, are you? I had one and the purple would get me all the time :hillbilly:

Got the 3" slinky lift and the 35" tires. Im liking the way it sits right now.

Waiting on the custom 37 gallon tank to get finished. Once that is done, time to tear down and start paining everything. Then put back together

20170214_122319(0).jpg

20170214_122342.jpg

@megolfer just looking at your exhaust routing a little closer and noticed you actually took the rear exhaust section OVER the frame rail between the frame and body? Did you add extra body spacers to achieve this? Any particular reason for doing this? I am assuming probably to keep clearance for wheeling?

Got the 3" slinky lift and the 35" tires.

How long did it take to have possession of the lift from the time you place the order?

I'm assuming you received your lift kit complete, or are you still waiting on parts?

Looking good BTW....!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom