Annual Payette Draw Run 2009 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fireside dinner for two while the rest of us croon romantic songs in the background just outside of the firelight...?

Our group here is very talented in many ways; from Engineers to Fabricators, Electricians to Opticians & even a Doctor. However I would bet a crisp C-Note that you don't want this group to hold a harmony to woo your new bride!:grinpimp:

Agreed, I think we would want to avoid that holiday weekend crush.

I would be interested depending on dates. My May has been filling up fast. the weekend of the 9th or the weekend of the 30 works best for me.

As much fun as it would be sharing a candle-lit dinner with my wife while you fine gentlemen serenaded us with your sweet satin voices, I think I'll take the first-class flight and 5 star hotels my sister booked for me over-seas instead. I'll let you know if our plans change, though.

I'm interested as well, just a matter of dates for me too.

I think I'll take the first-class flight and 5 star hotels my sister booked for me over-seas instead. I'll let you know if our plans change, though.

We will try to remember to have a moment of silence to commemorate your selfless dedication to your vows and putting yourself through such an obviously inferior experience. Don't expect us to hold up the party for too long though. Your loss. :D

-Spike

Very interested. I'll keep an eye out for the date and a bottle of Maker's at the ready.

Very interested. I'll keep an eye out for the date and a bottle of Maker's at the ready.

Ooooo, that gives me an idea... I think I'll brew up a beer this weekend for the trip. Any suggestions on what I should brew?

Ooooo, that gives me an idea... I think I'll brew up a beer this weekend for the trip. Any suggestions on what I should brew?
like beer in genral but dont want to chew it no thick stuff:beer::flipoff2:

A nice Hefeweizen would be nice, not to hoppy, and a great summer drink. It's crisp and clean and not watered down like most American beers.

With Cinco De Mayo, Mothers Day, and the big holiday the 25th, I am thinking this might be best for the last weekend in May, the 29th-30th.

Based on who has posted up, and those of you that I have spoken to direcly I think this will work for most...I will change the original thread / post to represent the "In's" and "tentatives".

josh

As much fun as it would be sharing a candle-lit dinner with my wife while you fine gentlemen serenaded us with your sweet satin voices, I think I'll take the first-class flight and 5 star hotels my sister booked for me over-seas instead. I'll let you know if our plans change, though.

We could only accept that if you rent a Land Cruiser as a rental car. Anything else would be unacceptable. And we need pics.

Of the Land Cruiser. :D

GREAT IDEA!

like beer in genral but dont want to chew it no thick stuff:beer::flipoff2:

Although a good Chocolate Stout does hit the spot during camping! (Thanks again Rob for years past)

A nice Hefeweizen would be nice, not to hoppy, and a great summer drink. It's crisp and clean and not watered down like most American beers.

Agreed...a Hefe does sound like a winner, however anything shared around a campfire that is home made will be appreciated:cheers:...I'm working on some home made pepper Vodka from AK...

We could only accept that if you rent a Land Cruiser as a rental car. Anything else would be unacceptable. And we need pics.

Of the Land Cruiser. :D

I'll see what I can do. We're going two different places, my sister won't let on where - she wants it to be a surprise. Although, someone let Greece slip in conversation - what kind of cruisers do they have there?:steer:

5/29-30 works for my schedule...kinda. We ship out on 6/1, and we'll probably have tons to do. If I can make it work I'm in. Still tentative for now.

OK, I'm going to try to get to brewing this weekend and I'll definately look into a Hefe or I've been thinking of doing a Kolsch beer, which would be a good summer beer too. :beer:

The 29-30th looks good, sorta. My bro and his wife and new baby girl are coming to town, so I'm gonna want to spend time with them. I'll see what I can do to get my bro to join us.

pencil me in on the 30th...

Payette?? I love that place I'm in Oh by the way my screen name changed since last year it's not drdoor any more. My buddy 8ball is in too he was there last year
thanks'
Don

We're a deffinate possable maybe. And Offroader5 is also a deffinatel possable maybe too... maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom