60 Series - LED kits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured I had my LEDs in all the 60s. I guess not...

20120611_234704.jpg

emailed

Paypalled

pfran42,
How about interior lights in amber so when you're all tucked in for a fine summer's nap they don't draw skeeters? Or maybe for the front dome one that switches from white to red so when you're rollin' it won't wreck your night vision. Or just red? Just wondering.

pfran42,
How about interior lights in amber so when you're all tucked in for a fine summer's nap they don't draw skeeters? Or maybe for the front dome one that switches from white to red so when you're rollin' it won't wreck your night vision. Or just red? Just wondering.

I would offer these in different colors if the market demand was there. As it currently stands, I get asked about these once every 6 months and since I buy bulbs by the 1000s, I would be sitting on a large amount of inventory. I hope this makes sense. There are some good color options over at superbrightleds.com that you may want to consider.

Paypalled for the Combo! Stoked to get some light in my Cruiser! :)
:cheers:

With the reverse lights: What is the advantage of the perimeter LEDS vs just the single rear facing LED? Just more light in the socket? Better wide angle light distribution?

With the reverse lights: What is the advantage of the perimeter LEDS vs just the single rear facing LED? Just more light in the socket? Better wide angle light distribution?

Its just gravy (mostly)! The perimeter LED bulbs are a little more expensive and offer more "spill". That said, the lenses covering the reverse bulbs disperse some of the light being focused straight back, thus providing the same effect.

Keep us update if u can for a 24v set ;) . I would be really intrested to buy for my hj61 japan import

Ditto here! Two, possibly three sets.
Let us know when you get it figured out.
Thanks!

Just ordered the 60 Combo

Just ordered the 60-LED-Combo... I look forward to lighting things up..

-netcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom