60 Series - LED kits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered and installed the Back up lights and interior dome lights.. AMAZING OUTPUT. Wish I would of did this right away, made a world of a difference backing up and finding things at night! Sorry I only have pictures of the interior lights..
View attachment 1137104 View attachment 1137105

Thank you PFran!!!
Does one kit ($25.00) cover both interior lights? Dome and rear cargo area. Thanks.

Does one kit ($25.00) cover both interior lights? Dome and rear cargo area. Thanks.
I believe so... I paid $50 for both interiors and reverse lights.

Are these dome lights offered in red color ?

Pfran42 thank you for that info you provided....
:beer::beer:

Frank

Just received my kit! The install will have to wait until my 62 is done getting its tranny swapped at Valley Hybrids! In the mean time
I installed the dome light in my girls 1991 Camry! Looks awesome! Thanks @pfan42! Gonna have to order another for her car!

I did the full kit with reverse bulbs also. I'm very happy!

IMG_2572.JPG

Just ordered interior and back up light kit for my 60!

Already arrived! Wow super fast shipping. Thanks. Will post up when I have time to install them.

If available, I'd like to get a full kit w/ reverse lights!

@pfran42

I PMed as well, one of the lights in my kit was DOA and havent heard from him

I placed an order on 2/3/2019 and the current status has been "USPS pre-printed label" since 2/4/2019. I have emailed info and support@pfranleds.com to request an update to no avail.

Seems long but I will say the USPS is terrible for updating their tracking, although it will say it has been delivered after its been delivered! Thats my experience.I have ordered 2 kits from for my 62 and 100, @pfran42 is pretty solid. Is all your info correct, just asking...

Seems long but I will say the USPS is terrible for updating their tracking, although it will say it has been delivered after its been delivered! Thats my experience.I have ordered 2 kits from for my 62 and 100, @pfran42 is pretty solid. Is all your info correct, just asking...

Shipping info is correct.

I figured as such with the legacy USPS tracking system but I do not think the item has shipped.

February 4, 2019, 10:32 am
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
ROSWELL, GA 30075
A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 10:32 am on February 4, 2019 in ROSWELL, GA 30075. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom