2024 Annual Keystone Breakfast and Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey crew! I know it's been a quiet year, but I'd love if we can all get together again! Shady Maple for our annual meeting again?

Saturday February 10th will be almost a year to the day! Shoot for 9 a.m. like last year?

Shady Maple Smorgasbord
(717) 354-8222
maps.app.goo.gl

Shady Maple Smorgasbord · 129 Toddy Dr, East Earl, PA 17519

★★★★★ · Pennsylvania Dutch restaurant
maps.app.goo.gl
maps.app.goo.gl

Sign me up!

I'm a maybe for now. Still gotta get some work done before I cab get the runner back on the road.

oof, I so badly want to get together with you guys. I've got plans with my daughter, she would be bored AF if I brought her to a breakfast with a bunch of old guys she doesn't know, lol. 8 going on 13. Have fun.

FYI, I just renewed keystonelandcruisers.com for 3 more years. It lands right at our club page, just like it has and will continue to do until further notice or if we want to build a website. Either way, 3 years, we're good.

I put it on my calendar and will have to verify a little closer to the date.

Just come. No runner needed for this.
Yea I'll be there. Was planning on hopefully working on the runner that weekend but I can take some time to come grab breakfast. Did we decided on 8 or 9? Just wanna make sure I got correct time in my calendar.

@YotaFun confirm time as 9:00am?

Viewing the thread from last years meeting. Yes, Lets shoot to be inside and seated by 9. Meet in the parking lot around 8:30 and walk in around 8:45?

Just a friendly bump for this Saturday!

I'm still in! Given that my 40's fuel system just disintegrated I might not be in a Toyota, but I'm hoping to have it at least "patched up" by this weekend.

oof, I so badly want to get together with you guys. I've got plans with my daughter, she would be bored AF if I brought her to a breakfast with a bunch of old guys she doesn't know, lol. 8 going on 13. Have fun.

FYI, I just renewed keystonelandcruisers.com for 3 more years. It lands right at our club page, just like it has and will continue to do until further notice or if we want to build a website. Either way, 3 years, we're good.
I'm bringing my 9-year-old, he wouldn't miss the Shady Maple for the world, it's a lot of fun.

I'm still coming just running a little behind. I should be there closer to 8:45ish. It's just me this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom