2010 McGrew Trail Ride (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just registered...will that make two Pigs on the run?

Isn't there some sort of rule against more than one pig per run? :hmm: :idea: :lol:

Oh, that's just an old custom...not really a rule. Mostly so that drivers of lesser vehicles wouldn't feel so inadequate. But, these days, what with all the modren technological advances in traction control and independent front suspension, who could possibly be intimidated by a 36 year old Japanese station wagon?
oldsluice.jpg
walkerhill.jpg

Oh, that's just an old custom...not really a rule. Mostly so that drivers of lesser vehicles wouldn't feel so inadequate. But, these days, what with all the modren technological advances in traction control and independent front suspension, who could possibly be intimidated by a 36 year old Japanese station wagon?

Hopefully you pig owners don't run everyone else off so you get to horde the thousands of dollars worth of raffle prizes. :doh:

PS - the username and password are in the upper left corner of the contents page of the July/August Toyota Trails. If you don't use 1st class mail for your copy, PM me for the info. (just be patient as I don't always get to this for a few days)

oh no, you guys let PigHead in! There goes the neighborhood. :)

Dang Greg, this will be twice so far this year, and it's early!

OK, so I posted up in the mud events section but I found the official link.. Looking forward to seein' y'all.

Looking forward to another great run! Bringing my newly acquired 60 for some dust free, A/C comfort.

New rule for Mcgrew NO A/C.:flipoff2:

Fine with me.

What is the address of the O'brian store? I want to mapquest it.

Last edited:
Here you go:

Google Maps

Did you not get an e-mail from me? One went out to everyone who registered tonight....

Sure I did. I wanted to compare mileage for different routes and thought I needed an end destination address to do that.

Sure I did. I wanted to compare mileage for different routes and thought I needed an end destination address to do that.

Ah, sorry, I don't have an address for you.

You could use Google Maps for it though, just click the directions button. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom