2010 McGrew Trail Ride (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sure I did. I wanted to compare mileage for different routes and thought I needed an end destination address to do that.

Just "Obrian, OR" has worked for me, only about a 1 block town with one store.

Is there any need to register for the sat 10:30am run? Headed down thursday night to run friday and then the later 10:30 "fairly challenging run Saturday".

-Matt

Is there any need to register for the sat 10:30am run? Headed down thursday night to run friday and then the later 10:30 "fairly challenging run Saturday".

-Matt

Nope, it's open to anyone.

The "registration" was mostly so we could get an idea of who wants to do what. The Saturday run out of Sourdough was partially prompted by the fact that lots of people checked Friday and Saturday, so it was obvious there was some demand to wheel both days.

I had already planned on something, but what we got going on is probably gonna be better than what was originally considered before.

Just "Obrian, OR" has worked for me, only about a 1 block town with one store.

Yeah, I used the post office, figured that would be close enough. Just wondering if I want to come up the coast or I5...

I-5 would be shorter

Yeah, I used the post office, figured that would be close enough. Just wondering if I want to come up the coast or I5...

I would think the I-5 route would be much quicker and shorter but the coast would be much more scenic

I would think the I-5 route would be much quicker and shorter but the coast would be much more scenic

x2, Sac to Gp and on over.

It's unanimous then.

There will be a meet-and-greet Thursday night at 6 PM at Wild River Brewery.

Wild River Brewing & Pizza Company
595 Northeast "F" Street
Grants Pass, OR 97526-2356
Phone: (541) 471-7487
595 Northeast F Street, Grants Pass, OR - Google Maps

This isn't an official McGrew event, just something out club has done. Anyone who's in town is welcome to show up. You're on your own for food/drink/etc.

I5 is probably the direct route from Sacramento...

but last year it was like 109 driving thru Redding on the way home. My wife is still jaded.

-Matt

Sounds like what I'm planning on doing, Matt! Hopefully I will be able to pull out of Newberg before 6:30p... We will see how that goes for me!

See you guys at the store on Friday or at the campground. :cheers:

I really want to attend this event sometime....

I would take the 101 and cut over through the Jedediah Smith Forest (friggin beautiful) and the North Coast is beautiful this time of year....

Sounds like what I'm planning on doing, Matt! Hopefully I will be able to pull out of Newberg before 6:30p... We will see how that goes for me!

See you guys at the store on Friday or at the campground. :cheers:

Creeper...

CONVOY!!!!!

-Matt

Beno...

Get on it brother.... Come on!

-Matt

Wish I could Matt--unfortunately you would need to get CDan to give me a hall pass for Saturday.

And Sunday, I am pulling xfer case for front input seal/bearing replacement, new xfer case mount, IPOR skid plate, then new engine mounts, and a new radiator...

I'll be wrenching morning till night this weekend!

I hope to make it one of these years. I love southern Oregon as a former Humboldtian myself.

;)

Wish I could Matt--unfortunately you would need to get CDan to give me a hall pass for Saturday.

And Sunday, I am pulling xfer case for front input seal/bearing replacement, new xfer case mount, IPOR skid plate, then new engine mounts, and a new radiator...

I'll be wrenching morning till night this weekend!

I hope to make it one of these years. I love southern Oregon as a former Humboldtian myself.

;)

Ahhhhhh fuey....

Wrench on Mike's rig and get that Turbo'd hunk and junk and Mike back over here by next Thurs... Mike could use the fun... You should be able to fix a blown #1 in....6 days right? Oh on top of all your other "projects"

Come on.....

Do it... Do it...

-Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom