Events/Trails 200s in Ouray Summer 2016 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpeg

Amazing what only a single day of driving can do to a clean rig.

image.jpeg

I'll drop few pics here. We did Alpine loop yesterday with group 1. Running Black Bear today.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Saturday the whole group will be doing black bear. 22 200s... Will be epic

Anyone bring a drone to fly above the group on Black Bear?

17 200s heading down black bear

image.jpeg

@codyaustin5 coming down Black Bear Pass into Telluride, CO.

image.jpeg

Great day today!

image.jpeg

Hey everyone, I'll be collecting pics over the coming days and putting them here: tinyurl.com/ouray2016

Stay tuned!

Poughkeepsie today

image.jpeg

Did you guys come up Poughkeepsie from 550, or go down towards 550?

550 to mineral creek to Poughkeepsie.

Cool! If you are on the "road" i'm thinking of after you leave 550 you turn right and go up Poughkeepsie Gulch. Last time I was there was two years ago July (fully loaded adventure bike) and it was a boulder field.

Poughkeepsie Gulch.jpg

Impressive that a stock 200 would make it up there. I know most of you guys are not stock, but still I'm sure someone was! Very impressive.

map1.png

map2.png

Last edited:
Few from yesterday. Finally, the weather we wanted. Connection slow here in Ouray so can load to smugmug yet. Will be. Few days.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

There is something for everyone here! I've got our Moab pre-run pics and video in my album as well.

As for Black Bear Pass: we got some drone footage at the summit, but going down into Telluride it rained the whole time; I was not able to fly my drone in the rain, so unfortunately some of the shots I wanted I couldn't get. But we have some cool stuff anyway! I love the pictures and video of the whole group at the top of Black Bear.

LC200s in Ouray

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom