200 series picture thread (44 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rig’d, American made and built like a tank. Makes the Front Runner look at feel like crap. I recommend ordering from www.spiritof1876.com Mike who owns the shop in the best. Happy to show you how I make it work with the rear ladder as well. Real easy.

Great looking table.
Does it obscure the rear view in that location? Or the rear camera?

Or do you think it could be mounted behind the rear tire if you didn’t have the rotopax there?

IMG_7556.JPG
IMG_7555.JPG
IMG_7554.JPG
IMG_7552.JPG
IMG_7551.JPG

Nice set up. Rig looks fantastic. How is the water port setup working out on the dissent swing out? I have been eying this but wasn’t sure if there was enough clearance between it and the accessory tray/swingout.

with a little mod, it fits perfect - no clearance issues at all.... I welded a 2x2 extension onto the waterport's original hitch mount just enough so I could use the quick connect. I don't remember if it fit without the extension but I do know if you want it removeable, you need a little extension.

20240329_091908.jpg
20240329_091926.jpg
20240329_091948.jpg

How much lift did you end up with vs what you were trying to achieve? Asking because I’ll be pulling the trigger soon and want to get it right the first time. Thanks!
Wrote it down and it’s at the house, put it on and left for Nashville. I think it rides better than stock with the ims system. I am pretty sure it was 2” in the front and 2.5” in the rear. Have 285/70/18 recon grapplers.

Great looking table.
Does it obscure the rear view in that location? Or the rear camera?

Or do you think it could be mounted behind the rear tire if you didn’t have the rotopax there?
I don’t have the table permanently mounted there. When at camp I pull it out from my drawer and mount it there with two quick easy t knobs. Takes 20 seconds. I don’t like to have my cooking tables and cutting boards outside since they will always get filthy from riding the trails.

How’s the ride quality and handling with those being a SL tire? Heard stories of large sidewall SL tires being floaty or wallowing in turns.
Great ride. Little hum at high speed but not bad at all. Firm in corners. Really pleased. Have the E-rated Recons on my F150 and can't tell any difference tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom