200 series picture thread (23 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

few more at my thread ;)

LC200  Maujkar-3.jpg

Do you have a source for those side mirrors that you can post?

Sweet looking truck...
Thanks @Markuson ..

They are awesome for towing and are composed of two parts .. The upper mirror is fully powered, and lower one is static wide angle.

These are very famous in Australian overlanding scenes. The manufacture is:

Towing Side Mirrors: clearview, caravans, extention, electric

And you can send a note to Mike ;)

Mike Cowan
DIRECTOR
Clearview Towing Mirrors Pty Ltd
3 Frog Court Craigieburn Vic 3064
Phone: 03 8351 9933 Fax: 03 8351 9798
Email: Mike@clearviewmirrors.com.au

@Markuson I just contacted the company last week. the price for black mirrors works out to about $490 a pair. Shipped from Australia.
I asked about a group buy. they said it would not work.

I live close to the ford truck plant here in Louisville and its home of the F250 and above models - I can tell you that I hate those damn mirrors as they stick over into my lane on these small country roads and I've clipped many of them (either clip a mirror or smack a tree is my options)- just my rant - they look good though - not hating on yours at all

Funny, those are 2006+ Chevy 2500HD Factory Mirrors.

Funny, those are 2006+ Chevy 2500HD Factory Mirrors.

Well no...actually, they aren't.

They are custom made in Craigieburn, Australia...specifically for the 200 Series Land Cruiser.

I would actually love to use these mirrors...and will likely order a set. :)

Hmmmm...
That Australian company did an incredible job of "custom" making a mirror that looks exactly like the mirrors from the aforementioned Chevy.

Hmmmm...
That Australian company did an incredible job of "custom" making a mirror that looks exactly like the mirrors from the aforementioned Chevy.

Oh come on.
Not sure where you're been for the last number of decades...but wide truck mirrors have a tendency to RESEMBLE each other.

But anyway... Have at it!
-Slap a Chevy mirror on your 200. Let's see how that goes... :)

Please be sure to post installation photos. These customs use existing screws, existing electronics and take about 15 minutes each to install. That's because they are custom made to suit the Cruiser.

But like I say... Knock yourself out! lol

While you're at it... Check out some of the newer Hyundais...next to some Toyotas...or heck...some BMWs. Take off the emblem.
SHOCK!! They resemble each other. As time goes on, form tends to follow function.
-That ain't news.

A bit jealous. Love Oregon. Was raised in Beaverton and Eugene. Often vacation in Bend. Dad still lives in Eugene. I may do a road trip (in our LC) out there next June or so to visit him. Crater Lake is amazing. The weather looks familiar. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom