200 series picture thread (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Detailer did a nice job removing as many of the tree scratches as he could, short of a full cut/buff. Also had the lights reconditioned and clearbra applied to them. Finally got the front window tint to match the rear. Still a few modifications due, but she's coming along!

View attachment 1322873 View attachment 1322874 View attachment 1322875

Looks awesome.
What size tires are those?
Also..which wheels--and do you happen to know the offset on the wheels? Looks like 20mm or so?

305/65 BFG KO2 Method 18x9 ET 25

Wow! I've been wanting 305's for some time, but fit seemed problematic. Had 305's on my 100 series and loved them.

Did you do anything else other than a lift? Did you need spacers, or tundra front end, or...

How is rubbing? Are you tires clearing?

Would LOVE to hear the answers to these, because your combo looks just about perfect to me...without having to go to 35s.

email5469.jpg

give the ol rig a wash down...
View attachment 1323432

Ken...& Co., and all y'all...

Man, I think it is so incredibly awesome that you and your entire family have such a blast just cruising the countryside. I don't mean to get sappy...but it sincerely makes me feel good to see it. So many kids, teens, whatever age...they really don't care about such things any more, and I LOVE that they are so into it. You seem like a great mom & dad pair, and I love it.

For that matter...

All of you "families" & couples who came to Ouray. -Just something GOOD about that.

In my work, I deal with families who have utterly lost their sense of wonderment about the simple beauty of the outdoors.

Kinda restores my faith a bit.

Weird, huh?

Markuson

Ken...& Co., and all y'all...

Man, I think it is so incredibly awesome that you and your entire family have such a blast just cruising the countryside. I don't mean to get sappy...but it sincerely makes me feel good to see it. So many kids, teens, whatever age...they really don't care about such things any more, and I LOVE that they are so into it. You seem like a great mom & dad pair, and I love it.

For that matter...

All of you "families" & couples who came to Ouray. -Just something GOOD about that.

In my work, I deal with families who have utterly lost their sense of wonderment about the simple beauty of the outdoors.

Kinda restores my faith a bit.

Weird, huh?

Markuson
Markuson,
Thanks for the kind words, we do truly love our road trips, meeting new people and crazy adventures! The Moab/Ouray gang is truly some of the greatest peops I have ever met! Thanks again for your kind words, God speed on your recovery my friend!

I'm curious. Where is this drive? Having driven a few canyons, this looks like a good one. BTW, have you ever done Onion Creek near Moab? Fairly easy, beautiful canyon, about 2 dozen "creek crossings". If not, next time you're in Moab check it out.

I'm curious. Where is this drive? Having driven a few canyons, this looks like a good one. BTW, have you ever done Onion Creek near Moab? Fairly easy, beautiful canyon, about 2 dozen "creek crossings". If not, next time you're in Moab check it out.
We've never done Onion creek, but I think we drove by it on the way to Top of the World?!?! We will definitely check it out next year when we are in Moab, thanks! That pic was taking on the way to a hike we did. It's south of Fruita in Capital Reef off the Scenic drive. The road part of it is not very long, but then the hike part of it continues down the canyon. We hiked up to some large holes in the rocks that hold water called "The Tanks".
outlined below is the canyon road "Capitol Gorge Road"
Capitol Gorge Road.jpg

Last edited:
We've never done Onion creek, but I think we drove by it on the way to Top of the World?!?! We will definitely check it out next year when we are in Moab, thanks! That pic was taking on the way to a hike we did. It's south of Fruita in Capital Reef off the Scenic drive. The road part of it is not very long, but then the hike part of it continues down the canyon. We hiked up to some large holes in the rocks that hold water called "The Tanks".
outlined below is the canyon road "Capitol Gorge Road"
View attachment 1324135

Thanks for the tip. I certainly intend to make it back to Capital Reef some time. If you ever get on the Burr Trail Road and have the chance to drive out (or hike out) to the Strike Point Overlook it is worth it. 3 miles of light 4x4 (or a hike) and a half mile hike to the overlook. Here is what you see from the overlook. The view to the north followed by the view to the south. That "spine" runs for 100 miles.

IMG_0697.jpg
IMG_0699.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom